New Board member ready for '07

Just wanted to say I'm new here, but think its a great site. I found out about Huskerboard when Purify was arrested, and started checking in and reading through the topics here. I found a lot of good info and good topics. So, I've signed up and can hopefully contribute.

I'm a full blooded Husker fan, born and raised in Holdrege, NE. I now live in Mobile, AL, but stay very much on top of NU football. You should all be glad to know I have fully converted my wife (born and raised in Grand Bay, AL) and am currently working on her family (diehard Bama fans) to see that real football is played in scarlet, not crimson.

Go Big Red!!!!

Just wanted to say I'm new here, but think its a great site. I found out about Huskerboard when Purify was arrested, and started checking in and reading through the topics here. I found a lot of good info and good topics. So, I've signed up and can hopefully contribute.

I'm a full blooded Husker fan, born and raised in Holdrege, NE. I now live in Mobile, AL, but stay very much on top of NU football. You should all be glad to know I have fully converted my wife (born and raised in Grand Bay, AL) and am currently working on her family (diehard Bama fans) to see that real football is played in scarlet, not crimson.

Go Big Red!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Go Big Red!!!!

Say Hello to the Gump family for me! :lol: Oh and welcome to the best Husker board around! :bonez

Go Big Red!!!!

Say Hello to the Gump family for me! :lol: Oh and welcome to the best Husker board around! :bonez

HAHA....thanks. Believe me, the entire extended Gump family still lives in the area. (At least as far as I can tell)

Oh, and believe me, I haven't found a better way to spend a work day, than checking out this site!

Go Big Red!!

Welcome. Take off your shoes... I just vacuumed. :lol: Enjoy your stay.

thats because he is to easy on the cleaning crew

oh yeah welcome to the board and dont listen to a thing that BigRedIowan says J/K

Had to run your trap didn't ya!? Welcome to the board stay away from this rob guy he flies the way of the rainbow if you catch my drift??? ;)