I had not watched Rocky III in a long time, and decided to watch it on Spike tonight, right now actually and i had forgotten how GAY the race scene where Rocky finally beats Apollo and they start frolicking in the surf after.

:wtf

made me think that was the reaction of Prince and Freeman after he passed the P.U.P. test

I had not watched Rocky III in a long time, and decided to watch it on Spike tonight, right now actually and i had forgotten how GAY the race scene where Rocky finally beats Apollo and they start frolicking in the surf after.

made me think that was the reaction of Prince and Freeman after he passed the P.U.P. test

Just watched this last week and thought the same thing. Yes, that was pretty gay.

Did you notice the shorts they were wearing. K-State, team issued.

:rollin:rollin:clap

:rollin:rollin:clap

017.gif

LOL!! :rollin:rollin Yah that was very gay...

On the DVD, the deleted scene shows where they went to dinner afterwards and shared spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp...