“For the first time in my life,” ...“I think there are going to be fewer than 15,000 Nebraska

I thought the idiocy of Tiger fans was limited to those obsessed with us at TigerBoard and the admin over at the Mizzou Rivals site. Obviously, the whole fan base is consumed with Nebraska right now.

You gotta love it in a way though, because even now, when we are considered to be 'mediocre', they are still striving to be as good as we are.

But they can buy all the tickets they want, they can even hope and pray Nebraska fans don't show up. But the fact is, money talks and those Nebraska fans will be in that stadium regardless.

They also need to be worried about finding a defense that can stop someone, much less our offense. :)

They have the same offense as last year and if I remember correctly it didn't work to well for them then either!!!! We will be there one way or the other!!!!

Before this season is over Missery might become my most hated team and topple sCUm for that spot. :asshat

Its hard for me to imagine hating a team more than sCUm. It would take a lot more than trash talking to get me to that point where I could switch my hate.....of course I have been to the games in Boulder with the in your face name calling and getting hit with all the flying crap their students throw.

We were going to go, but I have since found out that I have a wedding to go to Friday night and saturday that weekend.

i hope your now your breaking a Husker Man Law...

The people that have the weddings are man law breakers. I just can't travel to the game, but you better believe I will be watching. :thumbs

It's not like there is going to be a lot of Mizzou fans there. Their stadium only holds like 35,000 right? That's why they don't want any Husker fans to come since all of our fans could fill their stadium.

Thats all?

So on avg we get 15000+? We fill up damn near half the place?

I love husker fans

I'm not sure what they seat, I know it's not a lot.

It's not like there is going to be a lot of Mizzou fans there. Their stadium only holds like 35,000 right? That's why they don't want any Husker fans to come since all of our fans could fill their stadium.

nah, at last I read it was 62,000. Article says 70,000 now.

how many visitor tickets do we usually sell to Memorial? 8,000 seems like a lot....and they're all excited about that number? Have we ever even had 8,000 visitors in our stadium? :wacko:

I have a hard to guesstimating the amount of jelly beans in a jar, lol

All that's going to happen is they are going to piss us off and then we are going to flood ebay or wherever to buy tickets from other people!!!!! I think he's going to be disappointed!!!!

You got it on the money. Husker fans will pay. Columbia is just waaaay too close.

It's not like there is going to be a lot of Mizzou fans there. Their stadium only holds like 35,000 right?

:rollin

Two things:

first, we've already hit it on the head: Missouri is often the trendy pick, but they always find a way to lose a couple of games that they shouldn't. That's why they're Missouri. My prediction is that the NU/MU game won't even be for the North title, because they'll be out of it before we get there.

second, you gotta love the Missouri fan's quote. "Those Nebraska fans think they're entitled to be great just because they were once great." That's classic. Hey, a$$hole, what about teams that were never great? You know, like you guys.

You kill me, Tiger fans. Keep up the good work.

c-husker