“For the first time in my life,” ...“I think there are going to be fewer than 15,000 Nebraska

I did a search on ebay, and there are tickets going up for sale already for the game. You may see a lot of Husker Red in the stands yet.

There are a lot of Husker season tickets on ebay as well. Unfortunately, those who sell their Husker season tickets on ebay for more than face are spineless dickbags.

Sounds like the Mizzou ticket prices are getting out of hand already. Back on Aug 10th (at 5PM), Mizzou put 4,000 tickets up for sale on their website. There were several posts about it on this board. I am hoping that a ton of Husker fans got them at that time. My brother and I each snagged 8, so we have a total of 16 for the game. If we don't end up using them all, I will put them up for sale at face value ($65) over in the classifieds section. Definately want to get all the RED in there that we can!

Did anyone else get Mizzou tickets back on Aug 10th? Just curious as I am feeling sorry for the guy earlier in this thread who paid $500 for 4 tickets. Great gesture though! The team will appreciate all the support they can get down there in Columbia. That place is getting as nasty as Boulder....................

Just bought 4 tickets on stubhub for $500 after reading these posts, especially Husker X, man that dude gets me pumped up! I'll be coming from CA for the game and I've never been to a game in Mizzery, is there anything I need to know? Like will it be safe to bring the wife and kids or should I just bring the fellas so we have a fighting chance?

Bring the fellas, MU fans don't respect anyone not even their own, I would not take my kids into that *#it hole if the tickets were free. They even took their kegs away from them at their tailgating parties so they wouldn't get drunk and stupid so now they are just stupid. Trust me, I live in missery and have to listen to their crap on a daily basis, just talk stats and history and you will loose them in no time.

I did a search on ebay, and there are tickets going up for sale already for the game. You may see a lot of Husker Red in the stands yet.

There are a lot of Husker season tickets on ebay as well. Unfortunately, those who sell their Husker season tickets on ebay for more than face are spineless dickbags.

They should give them up and let a fan on the waiting list USE them.

They should give them up and let a fan on the waiting list USE them.

My thoughts exactly.