ESPN Poll - Vote Now!!

OK...who were the illiterate 13% from this state who didn't pick Memorial Stadium?!?!

My advice:

Leave. Just go away. Go worship Touchdown Jesus or have sex with a beaver or wolverine. (yes, I realize the irony, shut up.) I really hope your job or wife/significant other is the only thing keeping you here, and I hope you are tormented in the college football realm until you leave. Sad.

Memorial is still at 31% and Notre Dame is at 29% you people better start voting because if Notre Dame wins this I'm kicking someone's arse!!!! Probably a Notre Dame fan!!!!

We're still at 12%, Michigan's at 31% and ND is @ 29%. Husker Nation better get their asses on and vote, quickly!! That would be an embarrassment to be beat by Michigan or ND!!

Memorial is still at 31% and Notre Dame is at 29% you people better start voting because if Notre Dame wins this I'm kicking someone's arse!!!! Probably a Notre Dame fan!!!!

We're still at 12%, Michigan's at 31% and ND is @ 29%. Husker Nation better get their asses on and vote, quickly!! That would be an embarrassment to be beat by Michigan or ND!!

Not really...Husker Nation OWNS Notre Dame. Oh, whoops, my bad, they did have a few people show up for the NU/ND game...they should be proud.