murillo

Travis9

anyone read the article in the paper today? I think it is great news that he is coming on so strong. Then i read between the lines and got a little confused and concerned. Murillo is taking reps with the #1's over jones. Why is he not taking reps with the 1's instead of Grixby?

anyone read the article in the paper today? I think it is great news that he is coming on so strong. Then i read between the lines and got a little confused and concerned. Murillo is taking reps with the #1's over jones. Why is he not taking reps with the 1's instead of Grixby?

because Grixby is better.

No, I think he wanted a serious answer.......... <_<

God I'm tired of the Grixby-bashing. I hope he gets 5-6 INT's this year and has multiple pass breakups so people will leave the guy alone. Of course he needs some safety play to do that. Last time I watched, Jones wasn't Deion Sanders.

Just a joke man! Lighten up the season is almost here and I hope he shuts me up too. :thumbs

God I'm tired of the Grixby-bashing. I hope he gets 5-6 INT's this year and has multiple pass breakups so people will leave the guy alone. Of course he needs some safety play to do that. Last time I watched, Jones wasn't Deion Sanders.

I hope he does too.

The thing about corners is that often times, they aren't int he limelight when they are playing well. A good QB isn't going to throw to a guy who is covered.

Granted he had some not-ok games, but he played well in others as well.

For his and the team's sake I hope that is the case also. Barron Miles wasn't any bigger and had a great senior season. I believe he still has the single game record for pass breakups.

Just a joke man! Lighten up the season is almost here and I hope he shuts me up too. :thumbs

Sorry - just some people think he's so bad. I'm pretty sure if we had anything that was THAT MUCH BETTER they would be on the field. Our safety play has to pick up or ALL of the corners will be targeted.

I have to admit, towards the end of last season I was very much on the side of the Grixby bashers.

After the season, when the heat of moment had died down, I realized that if he was on the field he was the best option we had at the time. On top of that, the more I rewatched the games I realized that a lot of the blame fell on the schemes we were forced to use. Routinely our corners were 10 yards off the line of scrimmage preventing the deep ball while teams just used comebacks and out routes over and over and over....

ahh the nightmares are coming back! Make the bad man stop mommy!

I hope that me winning the powerball is the answer...I'll buy NU a spectacular secondary!!!

What?!? It's not 300 million anymore? Dammit, go get'em Grixby. ;)

Hell I hope for the same thing. Go get um Grix.

I have not been a fan of his play to date , but if he can pull it together with some help more power to him.

He got one.

Would there be any other reason? Regardless of whether you think he's better or not, would there be any other reason?

He got one.

Would there be any other reason? Regardless of whether you think he's better or not, would there be any other reason?

Of course there would be, Dave...everyone KNOWS that Grixby rhymes with...umm...uhh...nevermind. And Murillo DOES rhyme with Tequila, oops, no...garage!...no...Longhorn!

God I hate this thread. ;)