Blackshirts stink

If Webb is killing us what is Brad Smith going to do to these jokers. The Blackshirts have fallen again. When Shanle plays most of the game you know your in trouble. LeKevin Smith should show up next time he talks crap.

Couldn't agree more. Smoth did absolutly nothing in this game except miss tackles.

How many times did we have them stopped only to have them break the tackle for yardage.

Cooper missed several tackles for benard who thinks hes all world.

once again our coches prove they can not make adjustments to a differnt gameplan than they prepared for. we expected Meir and/or some type of pssing attack from teh QB, but got it ran down our throats by Webb some guy who wasnt good enuf for Indiana football.

Lol @ HuskerBob. What about the ALL WORLD Barrett Ruud. Rose said Webb juked and got passed Ruud. All I could think was WOW he must have flinched because that's all it takes to fake out Ruud. When they clock you in the 40 using the Sun Dial, you know you should be playing on the line! I'm sure he had at least 20 tackles this game though, he always does. In the first half, I heard he made a tackle 10 yards deep. I kept thinking to myself, what the hell is he doing 10 yards deep?

I heard he made a tackle 10 yards deep. I kept thinking to myself, what the hell is he doing 10 yards deep?

well...Its called blitzing!

Usually when a linebacker blitzes they pursue the qb, and if the qb decides to go 10 yards deep he's not just going to let him go. That would be just stupid. Now if it were a D-lineman, then I would be concerned b/c they are usually taught, at least from my experience (which was no further than HS football), to not go further than 3 steps past the L.O.S. unless of course its a pass rush.

Hopefully, we are putting eight guys in the box. I would rather have them beat us in the air than beat us on the ground. We are going to need a complete game from everyone next weekend if we are going to come out victorious.

seems like we do well if we blitz but often times we play 7 yards off if we blitz which is stupid.

They didn't stink to bad last year with pelini.

He had them playing much better than this year...  I seem to remember at one point, we had the 2nd best defense in the nation, right behind eventual national champs, LSU...

If mizzou is smart and watched ksu game they will be running option left and option right.

I wish we still did that...

They didn't stink to bad last year with pelini.

He had them playing much better than this year...  I seem to remember at one point, we had the 2nd best defense in the nation, right behind eventual national champs, LSU...

If mizzou is smart and watched ksu game they will be running option left and option right.

I wish we still did that...

your not the only one my friend.