SI Power Rankings has Nebraska at #13!

G_Rock

If college football had free agency, the Huskers landing Sam Keller as their starting quarterback for 2007 would be the equivalent of the Yankees picking up some veteran ace just in time for the playoff stretch. The former ASU star could make an already promising offense even more potent.

hey HEY hey. A little bit of love from SI. I'm likin it. :corndance

Does this even make sense...under USC:

"The last time we saw the Trojans, John David Booty was using Michigan's secondary for his own personal target practice."

target practice? in target practice don't you normally try and hit your mark? If Michigan's secondary is the target, why would he want to hit it?? Wouldn't that be bad? :blink::blink:

When does SI start their own 'College Gameday?' I'd rather watch them! :clap

NFL Network has a show called College Football Now which is similar to ESPN's College Football Live, but has actual analysts breaking down footage. The guys aren't especially good TV personalities but they do a pretty good job of analyzing the teams and players.

John David Booty sucks! Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Yeah, I watched that Rose Bowl game on ESPNU last week. Jarret and Smith made some pretty spectacular catches, and Booty actually hung them out to dry quite a few times.

Check out his highlights from Oregon St. and UCLA and you will see the same thing.

John David Booty sucks! Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Yeah, I watched that Rose Bowl game on ESPNU last week. Jarret and Smith made some pretty spectacular catches, and Booty actually hung them out to dry quite a few times.

Check out his highlights from Oregon St. and UCLA and you will see the same thing.

Since last season I've been having an on going arguement with my brother who's an SC alumn and a huge SC fan, that SC will not win a National title with Booty at QB because he's just not good enough for some of the same reasons that you guys have mentioned. In the game against us Booty was bailed out at least 3 times on 3rd and long by Jarret.