A complete meltdown

Redout

This is just making me want to puke.

This could get very scary. There's a little over eight minutes left and Jackson just fumbled again on the kickoff and KST has it again.

KST going to put up 60 points on us. Snyder wont quit and I don't blame him. He needs some recruiting push with this victory.

Our defense is sucking wind right now.

Just a disaster

No doubt. It's cliched but everything that could go wrong went wrong in the second half. Turnovers = KSU win. And, no, the coaches didn't turn the ball over for the players. Nobody stepped up and made any kind of play to affect the outcome on either side of the ball today.

I had some hope that the players were finally coming together on the offense last week. Those have been quickly dispatched this afternoon.

*waits for the roar of ALL THE COACHES SUCK AND I KNOW THAT IF WE GET NEW COACHES EVERYTHING WIL BE FIXED INSTANTLY!!! from the Husker faithful*

Solich and the boys would of lost this one also. I can't believe we blew it against K-State again. It has to be the stripes on the paints. it could be worse we could have Ron Zook as our coach.

What's worse is this is one of the poorer Wildcat defenses. These guys have been giving up yards and points to everyone.

I guess you kind of figured they were going to break out against someone, might as well been the Huskers. Everyone else has.

No doubt. It's cliched but everything that could go wrong went wrong in the second half. Turnovers = KSU win. And, no, the coaches didn't turn the ball over for the players. Nobody stepped up and made any kind of play to affect the outcome on either side of the ball today.

I had some hope that the players were finally coming together on the offense last week. Those have been quickly dispatched this afternoon.

*waits for the roar of ALL THE COACHES SUCK AND I KNOW THAT IF WE GET NEW COACHES EVERYTHING WIL BE FIXED INSTANTLY!!! from the Husker faithful*

they turned it over to and played bad.

agree dave but the one recuring thing that jus bugs the sh#t outta me is hwo I keep hearin that our players are just moping around on the sidelin. never that they are getting fired up and trying to get back in it emotiuonally. thats on the coaches partly. jus seem like once they get down they jus give up. no c peter or wistrom attitude to lite a fire.

agree dave but the one recuring thing that jus bugs the sh#t outta me is hwo I keep hearin that our players are just moping around on the sidelin. never that they are getting fired up and trying to get back in it emotiuonally. thats on the coaches partly. jus seem like once they get down they jus give up. no c peter or wistrom attitude to lite a fire.

Yes, no fire, they don't care. You have to wonder if this goes back to the coaching changes. Are the players "revolting" somehow????

Davidson said that a few times during the game.

they turned it over to and played bad.

WORD :worship

It's time to take some blackshirts away. Why not? This team doesn't resemble any husker team the last 35 years. No I'm not ready to sack the WCO, but I am ready to send Cosgrove and the rest of the defensive staff to wherever the Craig Bohls of the world go. Somehow these defensive coaches have turned an attacking defense into a defense that has mailed it in this year. Just adding another note, I keep hearing about recruiting all these offensive players, have we recruited anyone to play defense next year?

We really need to recruit speed on defense. When we were winning championships, we had speed on defense to make up for a mistake here or there. They had play makers on defense in those years too. We don't seem to have that this year. Last year we D Williams that helped our defense greatly and Bullocks was a play maker. Now, I don't see anyone with great speed or anyone that is a playmaker. We need to get some of these kinds of players on defense.

We really need to recruit speed on defense. When we were winning championships, we had speed on defense to make up for a mistake here or there. They had play makers on defense in those years too. We don't seem to have that this year. Last year we D Williams that helped our defense greatly and Bullocks was a play maker. Now, I don't see anyone with great speed or anyone that is a playmaker. We need to get some of these kinds of players on defense.

In my opinion, there are 3 reasons why are defense isn't good this year.

1. cosgrove doesn't know the scheme's and how to coach the calls well(doesn't have the right guys playing)

2. Bullocks is hurt, fab is hurt.

3. The defense isn't trying. They really did love bo and wanted bo and cosgrove just isn't the same. They aren't playing with fire and are just going through the motions. Another thing that doesn't help is they always go half pads and don't work on tackling drills.