ESPN Shooting interviews and stories at Nebraska

Shelly Smith, a reporter for ESPN and former UNL Graduate said ESPN was in Lincoln doing stories on Marlon Lucky, Sam Keller features, and other various stories here this week.

She then said some of these will be featured during the daily show of College Football Live and some "other" plans.

To me this would indicate what a lot of people, including myself and almost confirm that ESPN will be doing College Gameday in Lincoln on Sept. 15th. They usually have features of the team especially the school that they are at.

Shelly Smith, a reporter for ESPN and former UNL Graduate said ESPN was in Lincoln doing stories on Marlon Lucky, Sam Keller features, and other various stories here this week.

She then said some of these will be featured during the daily show of College Football Live and some "other" plans.

To me this would indicate what a lot of people, including myself and almost confirm that ESPN will be doing College Gameday in Lincoln on Sept. 15th. They usually have features of the team especially the school that they are at.

I don't think there is anyway that they AREN'T at Memorial for Sept. 15th. The only way is if one of the teams loses it's first few games. ;)

I hope we do get gameday but there is one thing in our way

#15 Tennessee at #6 Florida

I think if we were rated higher we would get it. I still hope we do but not likely.

difference is our game is on ABC and that is on CBS... ESPN will want to promote their networks game not the competitions that will be on at the same time.

ESPN will definitely follow their love child USC to Lincoln that day.

I thought their love child was more so the SEC...If the SEC was one gigantic penis and ESPN was one gigantic mouth...let's just say they'd be all over each other...

Anyways, I heard from a player that Gameday is for sure coming to Lincoln that weekend. They just haven't announced it. Hope I understood him right.

I hope we do get gameday but there is one thing in our way

#15 Tennessee at #6 Florida

I think if we were rated higher we would get it. I still hope we do but not likely.

Yeah, but USC is #1 and everyone's preseason title favorite. If Nebraska starts 2-0, I think there is no way gameday doesn't come here.

yeah and there is a good chance Tennessee will go down in the first week at Cal and we would most likely jump Tennessee and stay there if we beat Wake. So it would be a higher rated Nebraska team against the #1 team USC.

I'm sure it will be here, as long as May doesn't come within 1,000 miles of that stadium I'll be fine.