USC injury

I am I

What’s the deal with injuries to centers right now? Nevada has their top two centers out, and now USC’s starting center is injured.

I think they don’t want to face Suh. Fear the House of Spears.

Actually, the first stringer is hurt and the 2nd string center got kicked off the team for fighting with his position coach....he must've known Suh was coming :)

Hmmm. Not a lot of backup in that position huh? I'm thinking we could benefit in the long snap if USC is in Shotgun. I know they do the whole lift of the leg deal to show they're ready, but if the backup has poor concentration because of the noise in Memorial Stadium, there might be a problem. Also the Center is one of the windows to the QB. I'm thinking Nebraska will bring the QB pressure.

I'm going to have to see how USC does in their 1st game to draw a conclusion.

I'm pretty close to an SC insider who says that the whole O-line is banged up and that it's the one area on the team that they are a little thin at. He also says that Sam Baker has been playing with a cracked rib. Although, I'm sure that the lack of a decent opponent and a bye week will help them, but we could definitely use all the breaks we can get.

I'm pretty close to an SC insider who says that the whole O-line is banged up and that it's the one area on the team that they are a little thin at. He also says that Sam Baker has been playing with a cracked rib. Although, I'm sure that the lack of a decent opponent and a bye week will help them, but we could definitely use all the breaks we can get.

ESPN was just talking about this topic a few seconds ago

While I see your point guys I would much rather take USC down when they are all healthy and feeling good that way no one including us can question the win. ;)

Sorry, but I could care less about any excuses or questions anybody may have for us winning! I just want to beat them silly. I don't care if we beat their 4th string and a bunch of walk-ons, I'll take it be the happiest man on earth!

While I see your point guys I would much rather take USC down when they are all healthy and feeling good that way no one including us can question the win. ;)

Sorry, but I could care less about any excuses or questions anybody may have for us winning! I just want to beat them silly. I don't care if we beat their 4th string and a bunch of walk-ons, I'll take it be the happiest man on earth!

No I agree if we beat them I will probably be going to jail that night!!! :lol:

No I agree if we beat them I will probably be going to jail that night!!! :lol:

If we can pull this off, I'm sure the there will be quite a few of us spending the night in the local jail.