Confirmed: Revised Tunnel Walk

I don't know....I still think it would work at THE tunnel walk. Sirius has been played for 14 years of Nebraska Football's 123 years. Theres more tradition than one song.

Someone took the '06 video and sync'd it up with the new/rumored version:

Putting the 'feeling' behind the song along with some dramatic images....works pretty good in my eyes.

I don't know....I still think it would work at THE tunnel walk. Sirius has been played for 14 years of Nebraska Football's 123 years. Theres more tradition than one song.

Someone took the '06 video and sync'd it up with the new/rumored version:

Putting the 'feeling' behind the song along with some dramatic images....works pretty good in my eyes.

Yea, I think that's one thing people fail to realize with what's been released is that it's meant to be set to video. When it's set to video, I can imagine it would probably work pretty well.

Granted,what we have is probably not a final cut but I'd hope it would be pretty damn close.

The song isnt for the tunnel walk.

Read here..

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...CRIBER_CONTENT=

The tunnel walk song is not being changed. Just the pre-tunnel walk music.

Finally somebody brings good news.

Sirius is perfect. Pregame pump-up/entrance music is cheesey by default, but Sirius accomplishes the mission exquisitely. It's got all the drama of a boxing announcer, plus it's actually kitschy enough to be semi-tasteful! It's totally funny in its self-seriousness, but it still kicks ass. There is no way you can match the low end synth rumble at the beginning of Sirius. As soon as it starts you know sh#t is gonna go down. Some lame, generic drum 'n' bass BS isn't going to match it, nor would that "ooooh wah ah ah ah" song by Disturbed cranked at a million dB.

Alan Parsons, I salute you!

Read here..

Sirius is perfect. Pregame pump-up/entrance music is cheesey by default, but Sirius accomplishes the mission exquisitely. It's got all the drama of a boxing announcer, plus it's actually kitschy enough to be semi-tasteful! It's totally funny in its self-seriousness, but it still kicks ass. There is no way you can match the low end synth rumble at the beginning of Sirius. As soon as it starts you know sh#t is gonna go down. Some lame, generic drum 'n' bass BS isn't going to match it, nor would that "ooooh wah ah ah ah" song by Disturbed cranked at a million dB.

Eh. I could stand something that was actually unique to NU.

Read here..

Eh. I could stand something that was actually unique to NU.

If they pick another song, it's not long before somebody copies them anyway.

They could commission an original song that they own the copyright to, but that would probably cost more than it's worth. Plus it wouldn't be as good as Sirius.

They could commission an original song that they own the copyright to, but that would probably cost more than it's worth. Plus it wouldn't be as good as Sirius.

How can you say that a song that hasn't been made or doesn't exist is not 'as good as Sirius'??? <_<

Some people are obviously stuck in their ways and will never change their mind no matter what you throw at them, logical or not. To each their own.

How can you say that a song that hasn't been made or doesn't exist is not 'as good as Sirius'??? <_<

Some people are obviously stuck in their ways and will never change their mind no matter what you throw at them, logical or not. To each their own.

Alright, if they could get Chip Davis to take on the task of creating a totally unique, throbbing, pump-up anthem of Sirius proportions, I would be down. This job calls for synthesizers, canned electric guitars, and MASSIVE amounts of cheese. NOT DJ Mikeybo, whoever this "MTV's the Grind" wannabe is.

Or they could just get the HUSKERNAUT to pump up the crowd (who knows what I'm talking about???).

I have no problem replacing the tunnel walk music. It seem like a lot of teams in different sports, including in the NBA, have used the old music. Maybe at the beginning it was unique, but it sure hasn't been for years. I figure I will have to hear the new music in the stadium to decide if I like it. And if no one else is using it right now, then great.