I am in Thailand

dont forget to double wrap it stud you dont want to get "Black VD"

i think that is the one that the head of your penial projectile swells up and the DR has to hit it with a rubber mallet to relieve the pressure

Good advice, but nevertheless, they'll luv u long time! 2 dolla make ya holla!

dont forget to double wrap it stud you dont want to get "Black VD"

i think that is the one that the head of your penial projectile swells up and the DR has to hit it with a rubber mallet to relieve the pressure

Good advice, but nevertheless, they'll luv u long time! 2 dolla make ya holla!

More like black VD will make you holla with that hammer!!!! :o

Thanks for the advice, The Baht is 34 to 1 now AND i WILL DO FINE AS FAR AS THE BEER GOES BUT THE PROBLEM IS i NEED TO FIND A CAFE' THAT WILL STAY OPEN UNTIL 2AM.

So keep your dumbass comments to yourself and give me the frickin score. All else is MUTE untll we win.

thank you very much

GBR :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

Told you to get a laptop then this wouldn't be a problem now would it?? But do you listen to me...nope so quit your whining!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

Thanks for the advice, The Baht is 34 to 1 now AND i WILL DO FINE AS FAR AS THE BEER GOES BUT THE PROBLEM IS i NEED TO FIND A CAFE' THAT WILL STAY OPEN UNTIL 2AM.

So keep your dumbass comments to yourself and give me the frickin score. All else is MUTE untll we win.

thank you very much

Told you to get a laptop then this wouldn't be a problem now would it?? But do you listen to me...nope so quit your whining!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

The lady has a point. A laptop and a wireless service provider card would definately help. ;)

thank you very much

GO BIG RED!!!!

The lady has a point. A laptop and a wireless service provider card would definately help. ;)

I'm always right! :woo

Oh and thanks for calling me a lady. Much appreciated kind sir...