All you need to know about Keller

Foppa

This guy will get you the ball...can you catch it? Can't believe our receivers were out to make him look bad. No wait...believable. Lucky had a great game because no one could catch anything. If people don't step up vs. Wake Forest, Keller is going to look average, and we'll lose. Say what you want about the play-calling, but you can't teach receptions, and dear God, why can't we do this?!? Granted, first game, but jeez, looked eerily familar with the last two years.

And yes, sabotage me, 52-10, loved the win, but next week is a completely different beast...don't expect the same results...the inexperience coupled with the noise completely shut down Nevada. Wake Forest is coming home and they will be ready. Keller will also be ready...will anyone else??!?

This guy will get you the ball...can you catch it? Can't believe our receivers were out to make him look bad. No wait...believable. Lucky had a great game because no one could catch anything. If people don't step up vs. Wake Forest, Keller is going to look average, and we'll lose. Say what you want about the play-calling, but you can't teach receptions, and dear God, why can't we do this?!? Granted, first game, but jeez, looked eerily familar with the last two years.

And yes, sabotage me, 52-10, loved the win, but next week is a completely different beast...don't expect the same results...the inexperience coupled with the noise completely shut down Nevada. Wake Forest is coming home and they will be ready. Keller will also be ready...will anyone else??!?

all points acknowledged and agree. our receivers do not appear to have improved in their play, so far.

it will get much tougher from here on out.

all points acknowledged and agree. our receivers do not appear to have improved in their play, so far.

You guys seem to forget that we don't have Purify either and it seems to me that this is Keller's favorite target. You would be hard pressed to convince me that Purify would have dropped some of those balls.

You guys seem to forget that we don't have Purify either and it seems to me that this is Keller's favorite target. You would be hard pressed to convince me that Purify would have dropped some of those balls.

True, BRI, but NU can't throw at Purify every single play either.

They had some drops, it happens. No doubt it'll be a focus point over the next week in practice. They'll be ready for Wake.

You can 'focus' on it all you want...bottom line...these guys can't catch...and it's pissing me off. NU is a better team than this. So Purify is the saving grace next week? Who wouldn't double team him knowing they have no one else to worry about?!? Completely rediculous.

True, BRI, but NU can't throw at Purify every single play either.

That's true, but I still like Swift catching the ball. He looked as good as he did last year when they threw it to him. Give him a few more touches this year and I think he will be a pleasant surprise.

GBR!!!

Foppa, what's with all the naysaying?

Licensed, I yelled my ass off today...loved the final score. Don't get me wrong on this. But if you, me, Husker Nation want this to go really deep, then you have to look further, and that's what I'm doing, bro.

The facts: Nebraska played (and manhandled, hehe!) a rebuilding Nevada squad that was without their best players, LB Ezra Butler, as well as their starting Center.

Go ahead and look at the Wake Forest loss to BC. Now they're playing at home, pissed off, with nothing to lose. Nebraska has GOT to play better. Wake would not have lost this game at home, and they're gonna be all about beating Nebraska now. Wake's front four is going to be better than Nevada's, so the running game has to step it up even further. Slaps on the back better have ended quickly after this win, because there isn't going to be a home crowd to back things up on Sat.

Maybe it's personal...I'm very hard on myself, so I project it on my Huskers. Time to get it done, guys!!! :hellloooo

Sam was struggling with play calling - it showed by 3 delay of game penalties.

Now, we finally have the O-line to wear people down. Set up the pass with the run. I think that was BC's idea. Simplfy to let Sam catch up.

Mo IS Keller's favorite target -with a good reason - he's th best WR we have. And, he can break double teams. Mo also seems to raise the level of play around him, too.

However, Nunn cannot drop 2 passes. That's got to stop. We truly caught a break with Hardy's muff called an INC.

Swift, Peterson, and that hyped TE/H-back made good catches.