Glenn

I felt like the one run he made good yardage one was about the only run he had any chance on, and he did something good with it. If memory serves, most of his other runs were bottled up by Nevada with nowhere for him to go.

You are correct with your statement; however, last year, Glenn would have hit the hole hard. Today he showed no emotion and did not seem to care about being on the field.

I felt like the one run he made good yardage one was about the only run he had any chance on, and he did something good with it. If memory serves, most of his other runs were bottled up by Nevada with nowhere for him to go.

You are correct with your statement; however, last year, Glenn would have hit the hole hard. Today he showed no emotion and did not seem to care about being on the field.

Friends --- hold off now.

Cody Glenn has done nothing but work his butt off for the Husker team and the fans. He has been hurt for a long period of time and is not himself. Imagine how hard that is on a young competitive man. The window to play major-level college football is narrow --- and imagine how frustrating it is to have had months of nagging injuries slowing you down as you watch others (in this case Castille) come in, healthy, and do what you cannot do (because of your health). So, would you be down? Of course you would. Would it get in your head? I'm sure it would.

So.... what Cody needs now is the Husker nation to rally around him and encourage him --- not call into question his heart.

So, Cody, if you are out there, listen up: Get healthy and keep the chin up --- you are a Husker and we, the fans, appreciate what you are going through.

I was there...this was true on the field and off...he needs to get his sh*t figured out, everyone around me was aware of this and commenting on it...Castille is going to be the exclusive back-up to Lucky, Castille played his ASS off, and looked good doing it...Sorry you've been injured, Cody...but you better start caring, or you'll find yourself riding the pine indefinitely.

Is it just me or did anybody else notice that Glenn didnt look like he really even wanted to be on the field? His facial emotions didnt seem right. Kind of makes me wonder if he is really third string because of his injuries.

Once more folks --- throw this kid a bone. He is a 19 - 20 year old kid. Adversity is a major thing for 40 year old men and woman to deal with in private with few, if any, watching (much less boldly talking about on the internet) --- it's really, really, really tough for a 20 year old on a public stage. The last thing he needs from his "fans" is a beat down.

This young man is one of our own. Root for him and hope he gets back up to where he was (in all aspects, physical and psychological). Perhaps he was not all there today --- maybe he will be next week. Let's hope and cheer him on as he gets back into things.

Ever have an off day at the office? I thought so.

Is it just me or did anybody else notice that Glenn didnt look like he really even wanted to be on the field? His facial emotions didnt seem right. Kind of makes me wonder if he is really third string because of his injuries.

Once more folks --- throw this kid a bone. He is a 19 - 20 year old kid. Adversity is a major thing for 40 year old men and woman to deal with in private with few, if any, watching (much less boldly talking about on the internet) --- it's really, really, really tough for a 20 year old on a public stage. The last thing he needs from his "fans" is a beat down.

This young man is one of our own. Root for him and hope he gets back up to where he was (in all aspects, physical and psychological). Perhaps he was not all there today --- maybe he will be next week. Let's hope and cheer him on as he gets back into things.

Ever have an off day at the office? I thought so.

There isn't much time to have an off-day in college football...especially if you find yourself on the outside looking-in.

Hope the next game is promising, Cody...otherwise, get a quality degree from the University of Nebraska and get a job with all the rest of us working stiffs. :)

Husker N TX i think it's the other way around. I think the reason that he looked like that was simply due to frustration towards his injury and the coaches' decision to not play him much in the game. Hopefully he can shake it off and contribute.

The way it looks, i don't think Castille is going give him a chance to contribute...Helu wasn't that bad either

Husker N TX i think it's the other way around. I think the reason that he looked like that was simply due to frustration towards his injury and the coaches' decision to not play him much in the game. Hopefully he can shake it off and contribute.

The way it looks, i don't think Castille is going give him a chance to contribute...Helu wasn't that bad either

disagree, we'll see how the year plays out