Glenn

All he can do is make the most out of his carries once he gets them. Shatel had an interesting quip in the paper today:"My guess is Glenn felt healthier with every yard gained by Quintin Castille (18 carries, 78 yards)"

It was nice to see the offense opened up with the FB actually getting a couple carries and Castille had those. Maybe Glenn will take some more snaps there also.

I noticed Cody running a little soft too. I also noticed a slight limp from time to time. That makes me wonder if he really is 95% at this time. After getting up once he picked his knee up real high on the first step and the look on his face could have been frustration but also could have been a "dammit when will this injury go away". Hamstrings are tricky to recover from and only rest with do it. I'm hoping it is just the injury but wish the best for him no matter what the deal is.

i am sure that a lot of it was just rust from not getting alot of practice time in fall camp due to his injuries. i believe that he will be there in the mix again and he will be needed this year before the season is over.

we all know how the injury bug can hit and hit hard sometimes especially at running back

Hell yea he was probably pissed. He's been injured and works himself back into playing mode and then hardly gets to play, probably was a little down. BUT the Glenn I know wouldnt run soft because he's mad, he would run harder. His looks of of not caring to me were looks of, dang give me a hole, like someone said in a thread, everytime he got the ball he was faced with no hole cept for a couple of times. I'm sure right now he isnt running as hard as he can because he is still favoring the leg, cause God knows he doesnt want to injure it more. He'll run to avoid hurting it, but he will shake that out.

I still think he will be the feature back for 2007. Bet.

Hell yea he was probably pissed. He's been injured and works himself back into playing mode and then hardly gets to play, probably was a little down. BUT the Glenn I know wouldnt run soft because he's mad, he would run harder. His looks of of not caring to me were looks of, dang give me a hole, like someone said in a thread, everytime he got the ball he was faced with no hole cept for a couple of times. I'm sure right now he isnt running as hard as he can because he is still favoring the leg, cause God knows he doesnt want to injure it more. He'll run to avoid hurting it, but he will shake that out.

I still think he will be the feature back for 2007. Bet.

i don't think he will be the feature back by a long shot, Lucky has that job, unless he gets hurt or his production falls way off. until we see a healthy Glenn, we won't see the old Cody, IMO.

Just wait, there will be a game this year where Glenn's running style will be the perfect weapon. He will see the field. Glenn showed a couple sparks on Saturday, he just needs to get his rhythm and confidence back. He's a proven back and will be very valuable this season.

Callahan found a way to distribute carries to 3 backs last year, he'll find a way to do it again this year. 'Sker backs will be standouts threefold.

Is it just me or did anybody else notice that Glenn didnt look like he really even wanted to be on the field? His facial emotions didnt seem right. Kind of makes me wonder if he is really third string because of his injuries.

Considering he was on the sidelines for over 3 and a half hours and we probably saw him for about 5 minutes total on the tube, I can't say either way.

That's something most people forget when you watch a game on TV. You don't get the whole experience. Not even close.

i'm sure you guys are SICK of me saying it, but this is why i think most freshman should redshirt. i know he got hurt his soph season, but he would be more mature mentally to deal with it now. also, if he wasn't a huge contributor this season he could still have 2 more years after this one.

i hope he comes back strong, you can never have enough good RB's. what if Lucky or Castille, or both go down? we still need glenn to have a strong presence on this team.

Maybe it was just me, but he looked like he was limping when he first entered the game. I'm beginning to wonder more and more if he isn't a chronic. If he's a chronic, this might explain why he didn't take the medical redshirt because it wouldn't do any good anyway.

I agree. It's hard to say if he'll ever be 100% again. This injury is almost a year old, would have thought it would be completely healed by now.

Maybe it was just me, but he looked like he was limping when he first entered the game. I'm beginning to wonder more and more if he isn't a chronic. If he's a chronic, this might explain why he didn't take the medical redshirt because it wouldn't do any good anyway.

That's what it looked like to me too. He got up awfully slow a couple of times too.

And I don't know what everyone is saying about his emotion... because he looked pretty fired up after his one long run.

So here's a question...if Cody is '100%' (looked like he did Sat.), what is your RB depth chart for Wake Forest?

Here's mine:

1) Marlon Lucky

2) Castille and Culbert

3) Glenn

4) Helu

And no, I'm not a head football coach...I just play one on TV. ;)