Glenn

yeah, i thought culbert ran with that kind of 'hit me if you dare' style. reminded me a little of BJax. just get goin , so to say.

i liked castille a lot. i still think Glenn, if 100% should get the nod because of experience. but i gotta tell ya, looked a little gimpy on his cuts. if he's not 100% i think castille and culbert will be just fine as backups.

To me it thought he looked like he was hitting line slow but IMO it could be either

a) still a little tentative due to injuries he may or may not have

B- just out of the flow of the game

I think its a little much to say he has a bad attitude, but admittedly, I don't hear much practice reports or insiders out here.

I appreciate the effort he gave us, but he looked slow, tired, and very hesitant. I wish he would have taken a medical redshirt, as he isn't going to do us a whole lot of good sitting on the bench injured while his whole junior year passes him by.

who the hell said he was going to be hurt all year??

Well he did hurt his foot 10 months ago..........and its still a problem. I am a huge Cody Glenn fan (look at my sig) but he hasnt been the same since he got hurt, I dont think a MRS is a bad idea.

I appreciate the effort he gave us, but he looked slow, tired, and very hesitant. I wish he would have taken a medical redshirt, as he isn't going to do us a whole lot of good sitting on the bench injured while his whole junior year passes him by.

Well he did hurt his foot 10 months ago..........and its still a problem. I am a huge Cody Glenn fan (look at my sig) but he hasnt been the same since he got hurt, I dont think a MRS is a bad idea.

Every time I read these message boards I get more pissed off, and no its not necessarily at Calahan. last year I stayed frustrated after Cody had the 150+ game against Iowa State, got player of the game, then got 5 carries the following game. I think Calahan f***ed him last year.....this year is different, Im mad at Cody. I played w/ the guy for 3 years and watched him play a whole season with a shoulder that dislocated regularly. He's had a "nagging ankle injury" for almost a year now...have surgery and get it fixed or something. Castille looked good as the power back, I hope Cody atleast fights back to take that job back over because I dont see him beating Lucky out as the featured back. Im a fan of the old one-two punch w/ Lucky and Glenn.

Every time I read these message boards I get more pissed off, and no its not necessarily at Calahan. last year I stayed frustrated after Cody had the 150+ game against Iowa State, got player of the game, then got 5 carries the following game. I think Calahan f***ed him last year.....this year is different, Im mad at Cody. I played w/ the guy for 3 years and watched him play a whole season with a shoulder that dislocated regularly. He's had a "nagging ankle injury" for almost a year now...have surgery and get it fixed or something. Castille looked good as the power back, I hope Cody atleast fights back to take that job back over because I dont see him beating Lucky out as the featured back. Im a fan of the old one-two punch w/ Lucky and Glenn.

Thunder and Lightning!!!!

I think he CG will be fine. He prolly wasnt 100%, the coaches new it, they liked the way Castille ran and complimented Lucky and as it turns out, just wasnt enough carries. Its one game, and there will be opportunities that he will shine as the season progresses. :thumbs

Man - all the talk I here about Culbert makes me wish I saw him play. Sounds like he made a good impression. Wonder if Nevada was a little beaten down though, by the time he came in? Not to take too much away from him, but you look up at the scoreboard and it's 4th qtr down 45-10, some guys will have a tendency to mail it in.