CANT WAIT

MVPujols

Umm, I don't want us to lose to USC. What is the point of this thread? To slam me for disliking BC means I want us to lose to USC??? That's it. I am flying out to Lincoln, having dinner with YOUR governer, meeting with the Alumni assoc and his son all so I can root for USC to win....seriously?

I think my trip is all about NU and Husker football. Can we win? Yes. But we will need to play our top game on both sides of the ball and USC will need to make mistakes. I think they would beat us 7/10 times on a nuetral field but we have them at home so I think we have a 40% chance of winning. A lot more that I gave App St. or Boise St. last year. Either way 100% of my heart will be rooting for US.

GBR!

This thread is pointless. Nice thread just to flame me Pujols.

Wow. I envy. You gonna be sitting in the skybox with the governor, or do you have seats on the 50 yd line?

Umm, I don't want us to lose to USC. What is the point of this thread? To slam me for disliking BC means I want us to lose to USC??? That's it. I am flying out to Lincoln, having dinner with YOUR governer, meeting with the Alumni assoc and his son all so I can root for USC to win....seriously?

I think my trip is all about NU and Husker football. Can we win? Yes. But we will need to play our top game on both sides of the ball and USC will need to make mistakes. I think they would beat us 7/10 times on a nuetral field but we have them at home so I think we have a 40% chance of winning. A lot more that I gave App St. or Boise St. last year. Either way 100% of my heart will be rooting for US.

GBR!

This thread is pointless. Nice thread just to flame me Pujols.

I hope you don't think any less of us native Nebraskans after having dinner with the governor!

Uh..."Meechigan" was looking forward to their ...ahem... "real" games and look what happened to them. NEVER LOOK AHEAD!!!

<ahem> Wake Forest.

This weekend.

Just thought you'd forgotten.

We didnt forget were just looking ahead. Likle somebody else said we are able to do that since we are just FANS and we dont play or decide who wins so why does it hurt for us to look ahead? It doesnt.

Don't hold your breath.

About what?

Just get a grip there big guy. Look ahead all you want, but I will sit back and wait for my alma mater to play the games scheduled as they're scheduled. After their sojourn through North Carolina, I will fly out and watch the USC game in person. So calm down.

Also, if you're going to frely admit that you are a fan and the rules do not apply to you. Stop calling the Nebraska football team "we". You're not a goddamn tailback on that squad.

I never said I was part of the team and Ill say "we" as much as I like its just stupid for you to sit there and try to tell me that I shouldnt be looking ahead like I have any decision on the outcome because if I did its pretty obvious what my choice would be. So you should calm it down cuz you aint the god damn coach!

Sorry, I've been a member of this board for two years, and I've came to the conclusion that BLEEDNURED is either a flamer, or a confused fan, which is it dude?

:bonez

WOW. I have no idea how youve come up with that conclusion. For me saying I look ahead of teams since I am just a fan and btw Im sorry I cant help that Im excited and very eager to see the USC game because Im going to it that all makes me confused or a flamer... LOL ok...

Don't hold your breath.

About what?

Just get a grip there big guy. Look ahead all you want, but I will sit back and wait for my alma mater to play the games scheduled as they're scheduled. After their sojourn through North Carolina, I will fly out and watch the USC game in person. So calm down.

Also, if you're going to frely admit that you are a fan and the rules do not apply to you. Stop calling the Nebraska football team "we". You're not a goddamn tailback on that squad.

I never said I was part of the team and Ill say "we" as much as I like its just stupid for you to sit there and try to tell me that I shouldnt be looking ahead like I have any decision on the outcome because if I did its pretty obvious what my choice would be. So you should calm it down cuz you aint the god damn coach!

:nanalama