Purify playing time

I see that currently they moved Purify to play behind swift. I am assuming this will not be the case and they just aren't listing him as a starter since he missed time. Does anyone know the game plan for how much they hope to use him. I view him as our only receiving threat since everyone else has butter fingers and aligator arms right now.

Any idea on how much they will use him? Obviously, I mean the % of pass plays they might look for him and in what type of routes/plays. If Lucky/Castille go off for 200 yds then his role will be limited.

I see that currently they moved Purify to play behind swift. I am assuming this will not be the case and they just aren't listing him as a starter since he missed time. Does anyone know the game plan for how much they hope to use him. I view him as our only receiving threat since everyone else has butter fingers and aligator arms right now.

Any idea on how much they will use him? Obviously, I mean the % of pass plays they might look for him and in what type of routes/plays. If Lucky/Castille go off for 200 yds then his role will be limited.

IMO Purify and Swift are our only two dependable receivers but Petersons good too. The game plan will probably be to get it to Mo as much as we can when he's open cuz we all know hs capability after the catch (And BC tore up Wake through the air), hopefully Sam wont force anymore throws and the rest of the receiving corps will step up and catch the ball like theyre supposed to.

He may not start, but I think he will play a lot. We will need our best players to win on the road. Also we play USC the next week, so why not get him some catches to get him ready? One thing I look for this weekend and throughout the year is when we're in the redzone...I can't wait to see Keller lobbing it to the corner of the endzone for Purify to go up and get. If we can get that going, watch out!

Well he may have to earn his spot back but the receivers last week might have given their spots away. I see Purify and Keller dominating within 2 weeks.

It's kind of hard to put a guy who missed a game ahead of guys who haven't been suspended. I am sure he'll get his spot back in no time, but it's part of his punishment to have to earn it back.

To give it back wouldn't be fair to the other players.

Mo will play plenty this game. We'll need him as a threat if WF's run D is as good as advertised. Just because he is listed behind Swift, doesn't mean he won't see the field just as much (or more) than anyone. If I recall, one of our first passes against Nevada was to Holt (an unproven receiver, who is down on the charts.) He make his catch, as will everyone else. My guess is that BC will test out that "good" run D first before bringing an all airborne attack.

Love them Skers