HuskerBoard Bash @ USC Game

husker rob

well it looks like there is a lot of interest from the out of towners, can anyone else who is local help out huskerguy and eliot to get something organized?

it can be at a local bar, or we could even crash one of the tailgates at Marriot or something. Catch the Husker Elvis' even.

come on Huskerboard lets get motivated

As AR says...

PICTURES....I WANT PICTURES!!

Wish I could be there but I don't have a cool brother to buy me tickets. :)

well break out that dusty money of yours and buy some. anyway who said you had to go to the game come and enjoy the atmosphere.

by the way arent you in charge of the entertainment anyway?

and we need Nicole there to clean up after the bash also

If I could I would my friend. It will take more than tickets. I'll need a hotel room (unless you are sharing) plane ticket 'cause that's too far in a car, ride to and from the game...on and on it goes. Looks like the entertainment may be stuck on Colorado. Sorry!

I'm sure you guys can handle it though. No worries!

BUT I STILL WANT PICTURES!!!

GBR

You first...

well it looks like there is a lot of interest from the out of towners, can anyone else who is local help out huskerguy and eliot to get something organized?

it can be at a local bar, or we could even crash one of the tailgates at Marriot or something. Catch the Husker Elvis' even.

come on Huskerboard lets get motivated

bump

Well sorry guys, I can not help on this one. My buddy has not responded to me, so I guess this is not the one he is going to.

I gave Eric the banner last year. Get a hold of him and Blackshirt. They should be able to put something together.

I will promise you guys this. If we end up in a bowl out this way I will have another tailgate.

Sorry I can not make this one. Just decieded to go to the Missouri game with my son instead. It may be just as important down the road, who knows. But I am sure kicking my butt that I am missing this one!!

Im N. This is going to happen. We just need to decide on some logistics. Will post more details later this weekend.

But just to gauge interest, would you guys rather

A} tailgate outside and pay $20 for all your food/drinks ... or

B} meet at a bar and buy your own stuff individually?

Im N. This is going to happen. We just need to decide on some logistics. Will post more details later this weekend.

i am up for either, i think the tailgate would be awesome, but if bad weather a bar would be better

i am up for either, i think the tailgate would be awesome, but if bad weather a bar would be better

If it's bad weather though your just delaying the inevitable??? You might as well get wet and drink beer and get it out of the way. :lol: