how will we do against USC?

np_husker

I agree with TX-Husker_2011 I,m pretty sure we overlooked Wake, DOnt get me wrong there are alot of things we need to work on to get ready for USC, stop for a second and look at the Texas game last year, if i remember right Texas was supposed to be great (alot like USC is supposed to be this year) And yes they got the win but we stayed in the game and fought threw it and eventualy took the lead, i look for the same next Saturday. Although Our reciever's better be able to to Catch the ball and Keller will need to get better at throwing a catchable ball this week in practice. All-in-All We got a win and i,m happy about that

All aspects of the game will have to be drilled hard this week for NU to keep it competitive and have a chance.

I would much rather have them thinking they have work to do, rather than a false sense of security.

What about SC, does all the hype go to their heads?

I like the Huskers chances.

Just like the Texas game last year, but this time we hold on to the ball, and win

I think we have a great shot. I don't think the game against Wake should cause too much concern. Hopefully it makes USC relax a bit thinking we are no different then last year. The way I see it Wake was a good thing for the Huskers as some might have gotten comfortable after lashing Nevada the way they did. I think Keller got some good look at some pressure after having all year against Nevada, and it will only help him.

No doubt we need to play much more solid against USC with our WRs needing to not drop passes, and our defense getting pressure on Booty, and not allowing the SC running game to get around the corners. Call me over-optimistic, but all in all I think we will surprise everyone and I can't wait to see it.