#14 in the USA Today Poll

Voicing concerns is saying you feel that we are overrated in that poll based on such and such. Simply saying overrated is flaming. There is a difference.

No need for a long explanation. Did anyone happen to catch the game yesterday?

Yeah, we beat the 2006 ACC champion in their backyard. Did I miss something?

Voicing concerns is saying you feel that we are overrated in that poll based on such and such. Simply saying overrated is flaming. There is a difference.

Insert the word "barely" between we and beat.

:yeah

PLUS

It was the weaker 2007 version who hasn't won a game yet and barely had positive rushing yardage against BC.

I'm just sayin'

It's not too difficult of a stretch to believe we're somewhere in the top 18 or so..But Georga Tech should be in the top 5.

And I'm not sure we could take Oregon or even Clemson, yet

:yeah

PLUS

It was the weaker 2007 version who hasn't won a game yet and barely had positive rushing yardage against BC.

I'm just sayin'

It's not too difficult of a stretch to believe we're somewhere in the top 18 or so..But Georga Tech should be in the top 5.

And I'm not sure we could take Oregon or even Clemson, yet

I think we are right where we should be. Playing Georgia Tech, Oregon, or Clemson would be great games. Georgia Tech in the Top 5? They have beaten a terrible Notre Dame team and Samford? Let's see how they do against Boston College this week...but Georgia Tech looks like a top 15 team. I don't think we'd beat Oregon if the game was at Oregon. I'd like our chances against Clemson the most. We are where we should be and this week should tell if we are truly a top 15 caliber team or not.

That's one reason I hate how D1-A college football is run. There's apparently such thing as "barely" beat. You either win or lose. That's how it should be and how every other god damn football league is run.

Who the fu** cares if we barely won or we win by a large margin. We fu**ing won the game; that is what matters.

Can you now please shut the hell up about it????????

What for? You can't deny that we played like crap, otherwise you wouldn't be getting so upset. A win is a win, and we did get it, but the whole point is trying to gauge where our program is. We should be pushing teams like this around. We won't have the gift of playing against a backup QB this weekend.

Let me get this straight. Texas A&M needed 3 overtimes to finally beat Fresno St. That said, in the coaches poll last week they were ranked 23rd. How in the heck did they jump to 18(5 spots) after a game like that? Not to mention in the other poll they were 23rd last week as well. Different ranking outcome in this one though as they move back 2 spots??? I don't understand how one ranking can move them up 5 for a triple OT win against a team they should have handled and the other drops them a couple spots. :wtf

I'm guessing because this is the one the coaches vote on, and they don't even see these games. They see the records, and that a W is a W