USC Prediction

robsker

Ok.... Here goes.

If the Husker's bring their "A" game, the best they can play (of course, we do not know what that is, yet... so this is guess work) and US C brings their "A" game --- then I see USC by 14-17 points.

If the Huskers bring the "A" game and USC brings their "B" game --- USC by 3-7 points.

If the Huskers bring their "A" game and USC brings their "C" game, the Huskers win by 3.

If the Huskers bring their "B" or "C" game, then this thing gets real ugly, real fast (unless USC is also off as well)

Moral of the story --- hope the Huskers play their "A" game and that USC is not on their game.

There is hope..... slim, but we can hope.

No one should expect victory on Saturday, be reasonable. Hope, certainly. Expect, no.

If the Huskers win by 14-17 people will say that SC brought their D game.

If the Huskers win by 3-7 points people will say SC brought their C game.

If the Huskers win by 3 points people will say SC brought their B game.

That's all I've got to say.

I can live with any of these. If the Huskers win, I won't give 2-$hits what anyone says. :bonez

I have a guinea pig and I put a picture of SC’s logo in front of him and a bingo card under him. And he sh#t on 17. Then I put a picture of Nebraska’s logo in front of him and he looked at me and said Huskers rule! and they will score 35. So my guinea pig says:

sh#t on USC

and NU 35, USC 17.

That's funny. :lol: