Pats=CHEATERS

dbetz23

I think it's all crap. So, they spied on another team.....I just have a feeling that NFL espionage is more prevalent than what the Patriots got caught with. I really don't see what the big deal is. I'm not condoning breaking rules......but the severity of the infraction doesn't seem to warrant all the hoopla. Coach will probably be suspended for one game. I doubt that draft picks will be taken away.

IMO they should be punished. Not very hardhly because you know other teams have done it. I hope they do at least set a precedent though so that it won't happen again. What bothers me is that the Pats are one of the best teams in the league and becaue of that, the media is still kissing their behinds. If it were the cleveland browns doing this then they would be in a world of trouble and would be looked down on heavily. But no, don't look down on the Pats, after all they have won like 3 out of the last 5 SB's. I got so annoyed by and no longer care what Sean Salisbury has to say. Typical ass kisser to the Pats and so biased with his opinion about the situation. He said it doesn't change his point of view or discredit them or anything like that on how great they are and Belicick is a god blah blah blah. They are the USC of the NFL in media. Belichick may be a good coach, but if you don't want at least question him, then I say the hell with you. Belichick's team has been known for not showing good sportsmanship(playoffs at san diego last year). Didn't mean to rant too much, but I get sick of stupid people like Salisbury worshiping the Patriots.

I'll start off with saying I am a huge Pats fan, and I don't agree with cheating.

I think it's getting more attention than needed. But I do not think they are getting "worshipped"

But all teams do it, they were just stupid enough to get caught. I say suspend Bill 2 games, and a fine. Anything more than that is rediculous IMO. Don't punish the players for something the coaches did.

It's not like they could have used the tape during that game, and if you are smart, you change the signs if you play a team more than once in a season, and every season.

Belichick fined $500,000. Patriots fined $250,000. Will either lose a 1st round pick(if/WHEN they make the playoffs or lose a 2nd and 3rd if they don't), which they will so they will more than likely lose a 1st, which they already had 2.

Surprised at them losing such high draft picks.

In addition, he also ordered that they use this logo for the remainder of the season:

1patsip5.jpg

I think it's all crap. So, they spied on another team.....I just have a feeling that NFL espionage is more prevalent than what the Patriots got caught with. I really don't see what the big deal is. I'm not condoning breaking rules......but the severity of the infraction doesn't seem to warrant all the hoopla. Coach will probably be suspended for one game. I doubt that draft picks will be taken away.

I guess that I got that wrong!!!! I'm having crow for dinner!!

I guess that I got that wrong!!!! I'm having crow for dinner!!

Spoke too soon huh?! :lol: