Castille& glenn

Castille needs to learn to stop holding the rock out. He tends to do that sometimes, which could cause a costly fumble.

I work w/ the ex-vice president of the school board @ La Porte, TX. I asked him about Castille the other day and he told me that Castille was an awesome back, but his only problem was holding on to the football. Though I haven't yet seen Castille fumble or come close to it, you could be accurate in your post. Hopefully Castille will prove this guy wrong.

Don't sell Lucky short. He was a work horse against Wake. The more I see of him this year the more I'm impressed.

I do however, wonder what happend to Cody last week. Didn't see hide nor hair of him. Castille has got me excited about the future...BUT...he is a freshman. He could (I said COULD) get that "deer in the headlights" syndrome against an opponent like USC. I, for one, would sure feel a lot better knowing Cody is a viable alternative to Lucky this week. That said, I would like to see Castille get a shot to prove me wrong as well.

I doubt that. Castille seems like he is afraid of nothing. You think he will be scared of USC's defense? I don't.

I think we will need all of them by the time the game is over. If my guess is correct and HCBC tries a similar game plan as last year we will see a lot of pounding the ball up the gut. This will require rotating the backs to keep them fresh. Of course, if we can't manage more than the 10 first downs and 53 offensive plays we had last year they probably won't get too tired.

Iowan, how is glenn supposed to show you something if we dont give him the ball???

Well two things seem to come across to me about Glenn. One: He seems to be pissed off about something and doesn't run with the authority (the few times I've seem him this year) as he did last season. Two: He's still hurt some so he needs to watch it because if he keeps having that nagging type of injury and doesn't let it heal properly he will ultimately be affected all season.

Don't sell Lucky short. He was a work horse against Wake. The more I see of him this year the more I'm impressed.

I do however, wonder what happend to Cody last week. Didn't see hide nor hair of him. Castille has got me excited about the future...BUT...he is a freshman. He could (I said COULD) get that "deer in the headlights" syndrome against an opponent like USC. I, for one, would sure feel a lot better knowing Cody is a viable alternative to Lucky this week. That said, I would like to see Castille get a shot to prove me wrong as well.

I doubt that. Castille seems like he is afraid of nothing. You think he will be scared of USC's defense? I don't.

Not sker'd...nervous...

I agree...he ain't sker'd a nuttin'...

But this will likely be the biggest game he's ever been a part of..

GBR!!!

Lucky will have a good game. Castille is an awesome talent and will get carries.

I personally hope that Purify has a HUGE game. He is do to break out and the rust should be knocked off. I read an article saying how last season he had his family in the stands and was to have a breakout game.

He ended up with two touches. So he is due.