What do you have on the game??

Oldschool

I don't want to give the impression that this board or I condone betting in any way, but how much personally does everyone have riding on this game?

I bet a "bag of popcorn" this morning to some bloomin' idiot at work, he gave me 10 points.

I wanted to bet when I was in Vegas, but they only had the lines on the games out one week before the games, and I was there mid-August. If I were there, I would bet $50-$100 on Nebraska regardless of the points. We're expected to lose, so I'm willing to bet that we are going to do better than the so-called "experts".

Just trying to gague the level of belief in us Husker fans. :)

I don't want to give the impression that this board or I condone betting in any way, but how much personally does everyone have riding on this game?

I bet a "bag of popcorn" this morning to some bloomin' idiot at work, he gave me 10 points.

I wanted to bet when I was in Vegas, but they only had the lines on the games out one week before the games, and I was there mid-August. If I were there, I would bet $50-$100 on Nebraska regardless of the points. We're expected to lose, so I'm willing to bet that we are going to do better than the so-called "experts".

This may be sacreligious on this board but I like to bet against the huskers when they are the underdogs (especially this weekend). That way if they lose by a lot I win money and if they play well I lose money but I'm happy that they played well.

My bet is if we lose I have to wear a Tommy Trojan uniform to work on Monday, just like I did last year.

I did not enjoy it last year and I sure hope I do not have to this year.

Wearing a skirt is not my idea of a good deal.

I never wager money on anything. Just my pride I guess.

The only game I ever bet on is the NU vs CU game. I having a standing bet with my buddy who is a CU alum.....we attend the game almost every year....the loser has to put on the opposing teams jersey on and have a picture taken with the score board in the background. The loser must then display the picture on his office wall until the following years game.

This may be sacreligious on this board but I like to bet against the huskers when they are the underdogs (especially this weekend). That way if they lose by a lot I win money and if they play well I lose money but I'm happy that they played well.

:yeah

iN THE BETTING WORLD THE SO CALLED EXPERTS ARE THE MEDIA I ASSUME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT... WELL I DONT THINK THAT THEY ARE RIGHT ALL THAT MUCH BUT THEY DID EXPECT US TO WIN AGAINST WAKE BY JUST A SMALL MARGIN. I BELIEVE THE BOOKIES MORE THAN A SPORTS ANALYST.