Fire Cosgrove

Give me some credit! I had everything to do with this. I am the DC goddammit. MY defense doesn't do anything without my instruction. MY defense does what I teach them to do. I have the final say as to how MY defense will operate. All of the defense coaches manage their players and schemes under MY direction. Busch, Elmassion, and the rest provide input but at the end of the day I call the shots and I will dictate how MY defense is run. MY defense is a reflection of my defensive philosophy and my teachings.

MY defense got riddled yet again tonight.

Give me some credit! I had everything to do with this. I am the DC goddammit. MY defense doesn't do anything without my instruction. MY defense does what I teach them to do. I have the final say as to how MY defense will operate. All of the defense coaches manage their players and schemes under MY direction. Busch, Elmassion, and the rest provide input but at the end of the day I call the shots and I will dictate how MY defense is run. MY defense is a reflection of my defensive philosophy and my teachings.

You my man are a flamer.

Your sh#t was maybe funny about 15 posts ago but now it's just plain old!

You my man are a flamer.

Yes, and he's gone. Expressing your displeasure with the coaches or players is one thing, folks - flaming is another.

You my man are a flamer.

Yes, and he's gone. Expressing your displeasure with the coaches or players is one thing, folks - flaming is another.

:thumbs

The Heisman leading candidate passed for a total of 144 yards. That to me means something. Yes i understand that they were making plays running the ball, which in turn caused them to run the ball more. But i think we did a really good job in keeping Booty's passing to a minimum. LB's on the run was horrible. Octavien, one of the most active LB's we've had in a while was never a factor against the QB. In fact he was chasing RB's all night, instead of hitting them at the line. That to me shows that the alignment or the placement wasn't right. Which in turn points at coaching. But then again i'm a idiot and am probably talking from my ass.

Wow we have 3 sacks this year! Says something about our intensity on defense. I guess Coz doesn't like rushing the QB because he's just plain stupid and also can't get his guys to make tackles. After the first arm tackle attempt he should tell the D to WRAP UP THE BALL CARRIER. Actually that should be the first thing that he ever says to any defensive player. He must not tell them to wrap up because I see arm tackle attempts all the time.

Wow we have 3 sacks this year! Says something about our intensity on defense. I guess Coz doesn't like rushing the QB because he's just plain stupid and also can't get his guys to make tackles. After the first arm tackle attempt he should tell the D to WRAP UP THE BALL CARRIER. Actually that should be the first thing that he ever says to any defensive player. He must not tell them to wrap up because I see arm tackle attempts all the time.

Amen

Credit:

Freshman Center played exceptional for Usc tonight. Rest of the line was adequate. :) j/k

Yeah that's right let's fire everyone. OMG we lost a game. Talk to me after 5 losses. I may be in a more supportive mood then. Not now though. Sorry not even then. :)

GBR

Rawhide but you have to admit you miss that killer instinct that the Blackshirts have had for so many years as much as I do! Since hiring Cosgrove I just don't see it. Maybe it's just me and I am trying to find blame as to why we couldn't tackle tonight...I dunno I just miss the fire that was once the Mighty BLACKSHIRTS! :angry: