Don't Look Now But...

Husker_x

Third quarter, Miama vs. A&M. Aggies getting absolutely sh#t-stomped. Can't defend the pass, can't defend the run. Offense chocked up all day, no progress. I was really worried about that game, and still am a bit, but apparently they don't have much defense and are easily fooled by a little PA.

Im watching the game now and its not goin well at all for A&M they are getting whooped..PA 50 yard pass wide open receiver

Third quarter, Miama vs. A&M. Aggies getting absolutely sh#t-stomped. Can't defend the pass, can't defend the run. Offense chocked up all day, no progress. I was really worried about that game, and still am a bit, but apparently they don't have much defense and are easily fooled by a little PA.

Im watching the game now and its not goin well at all for A&M they are getting whooped..PA 50 yard pass wide open receiver

I turned it off when it went to 21 zip. Hardly worth watching. Didn't Oklahoma kill this Miami team earlier this year, or was it somebody else?

Something to think about when comparing the A&M game with ours vs USC. USC is every poll's #1. No one, anywhere, has Miami ranked at all. USC hasnt been blown out in years. Miami got monkey stomped by OU two weeks ago.

Fran is so fired. He is going to be lucky to be over .500 at year's end with the road trips. At NU, At MU, At OU, I see all as losses, along with Texas on a revenge kick. There is 5 losses. Take your pick on where the others come from.

I wish I had posted my upset of the week yesterday, because that was it. I'll have to come up with another one now. :)

berely an upset..lol A&M is overrated..who did they beat to deserve to be ranked 20th??

9/1 Montana State W 38-7

9/8 Fresno State W 47-45

9/15 Louisiana-Monroe W 54-14

Boo Hoo what great wins for that program... :lame

I wish I had posted my upset of the week yesterday, because that was it. I'll have to come up with another one now. :)

berely an upset..lol A&M is overrated..who did they beat to deserve to be ranked 20th??

9/1 Montana State W 38-7

9/8 Fresno State W 47-45

9/15 Louisiana-Monroe W 54-14

Boo Hoo what great wins for that program... :lame

Exactly, an upset only because they were rated and favored in the game. They have not shown anything yet this season, IMO. If their defense stays like that, Keller could have a huge day against them.