***Official Ball State Game Discusson Thread***

I ordered the game but the only audio is in the stadium. Is anyone else having this issue? I can't hear the two anouncers or any of the pregame comments by keller or anyone? Hopefully the techies can get it right before the game starts. I like the sound of whats happening in the stadium but dam!

Mine's fine??? :dunno Did anyone else notice the team didn't wait for like 45 seconds after the doors opened??? They just ran right out!!!! :restore

I ordered the game but the only audio is in the stadium. Is anyone else having this issue? I can't hear the two anouncers or any of the pregame comments by keller or anyone? Hopefully the techies can get it right before the game starts. I like the sound of whats happening in the stadium but dam!

Mine's fine??? :dunno Did anyone else notice the team didn't wait for like 45 seconds after the doors opened??? They just ran right out!!!! :restore

Yeah Cosgrove FINALLY called the right play that time! <_<:lol:

Yeah Cosgrove FINALLY called the right play that time! <_<:lol:

:rollin:rollin:rollin