***Official Ball State Game Discusson Thread***

For the first time in my life, I was thinking..... I wouldn't be too disapointed if they lost. They really don't deserve to win. that was just goddam embarrasing. Nothing more i can say aobut that just f'ing EMBARRASSING!

:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash

:wtf

And on the Fire Coz subjet..... sh#t Can Him NOW! If I were a recruit this year, I wouldn't want to play for that ball sucking dead beat! Coz needs to stick his head in the toilet and end it himself. Dumass! Even Callahan said we have some questions to answer on defense emediatly after the game.

:steam:steam:steam:steam

The field goal was wide LEFT, but it looked like it had the distance. ABC just replayed it during the michigan game. the fans went crazy.

Still,

1. 588 yards.

2. Our own announcers, who try REALLY hard not to criticize the team unless absolutely necessary were saying how apathetic the defense was. McKeon not trying hard enough, etc.

3. After this game, no one will be scared to go into Lincoln again. It's just not intimidating anymore. And that might be the hardest thing to turn around. there's no more psychological component involved in going to lincoln for a visiting team.

What do you all think about this? I think Coz shoved that paly sheet down the front of his pants a little too hard and a few too many times. Now his manhood has been severed and lost! That may be the reason the defense is sluggish and in total diseray. they are on a hunt for Coz's manhood and can't focus on anything else.

:angry:

K i feel a little better, not much but, I take what i can get at this point.

:rant

What do you all think about this? I think Coz shoved that paly sheet down the front of his pants a little too hard and a few too many times. Now his manhood has been severed and lost! That may be the reason the defense is sluggish and in total diseray. they are on a hunt for Coz's manhood and can't focus on anything else.

:angry:

K i feel a little better, not much but, I take what i can get at this point.

:rant

Play sheet that is.