***Official Ball State Game Discusson Thread***

The defense showed no aggression and little emotion. Numerous average and sub par (Andre Jones) players that don't know the meaning of hustle and heart. Ruud makes an INT to give the illusion he is a decent player. Sorry dude not buying it.

Not to mention but I will.. How about Green, he was burned more times than BQ ribs on Hellen Kellers grill. I know the d-line is young and not getting pressure but he was burned right off the bat every time.

The defense showed no aggression and little emotion. Numerous average and sub par (Andre Jones) players that don't know the meaning of hustle and heart. Ruud makes an INT to give the illusion he is a decent player. Sorry dude not buying it.

Jones played like sh#t today and was constantly beaten!!!! Sure he tipped a big pass in the endzone and Ruud made that INT which granted was f'ing huge!!!! However something needs to be done!!!!!

You make a very good point. If anyone recorded the game, go back and watch the tunnel walk. No emotion at all when coming out.

I guess I should have known by watching the Tunnel Walk that it was going to be a very long day.

You make a very good point. If anyone recorded the game, go back and watch the tunnel walk. No emotion at all when coming out.

I guess I should have known by watching the Tunnel Walk that it was going to be a very long day.

A couple days ago someone said, if these kids need to be motivated then we have a problem with the kids. I'll say it once again, that is a coaching issue plain and simple.