Lost Coz

DrTom4Prez

Enough coach-speak: it's time to call a lemon a lemon. I'm tired of all the lip-service and the "moral victories." Bill Callahan: I got your back. I'm all for you. I have full faith that you will lead us to the promised land of national titles. Kevin Cosgrove: start revising your resume and contact a realtor. Craig Bohl might've given up 40 to Ball St but McBride or Pelini would've resigned on principle had their squads ever turned in such uninspired, misguided performances (two weeks in a row!) At this point, it's become increasingly apparent that Coz is unable to:

1. Put together an effective gameplan for our D

2. React to what the other team's OC is throwing at us and make the necessary adjustments

3. Motivate the Blackshirts

You don't get a legacy like we have in the Blackshirts without having guys that would run through a brick wall to try and tackle a rabid pit bull covered in broken glass. We used to get better results from walk-on players from the Panhandle and unheralded, undersized guys with hearts the size of tractors. I'm all for the incredible job this staff has done in recruiting and believe they'll continue to attract top notch talent; but that talent is wasted if we can't get these guys to read / react, handle their assignments, and tackle through anything that comes their way. This means no more blown assignments, missed tackles, arm tackles and so on. After the performances of the past 2 weeks, Charlie McBride would've kept our defense on the field for 2 hours and had em run wind sprints. The current Blackshirts don't have to worry about that. They have coaches who will try to cover for them with coach-speak and vague, posi-spin comments intended to convince us that there's not really a problem and that we're making progress and headed in the right direction.

Enough coach-speak: it's time to call a lemon a lemon. I'm tired of all the lip-service and the "moral victories." Bill Callahan: I got your back. I'm all for you. I have full faith that you will lead us to the promised land of national titles. Kevin Cosgrove: start revising your resume and contact a realtor. Craig Bohl might've given up 40 to Ball St but McBride or Pelini would've resigned on principle had their squads ever turned in such uninspired, misguided performances (two weeks in a row!) At this point, it's become increasingly apparent that Coz is unable to:

2. React to what the other team's OC is throwing at us and make the necessary adjustments

You don't get a legacy like we have in the Blackshirts without having guys that would run through a brick wall to try and tackle a rabid pit bull covered in broken glass. We used to get better results from walk-on players from the Panhandle and unheralded, undersized guys with hearts the size of tractors. I'm all for the incredible job this staff has done in recruiting and believe they'll continue to attract top notch talent; but that talent is wasted if we can't get these guys to read / react, handle their assignments, and tackle through anything that comes their way. This means no more blown assignments, missed tackles, arm tackles and so on. After the performances of the past 2 weeks, Charlie McBride would've kept our defense on the field for 2 hours and had em run wind sprints. The current Blackshirts don't have to worry about that. They have coaches who will try to cover for them with coach-speak and vague, posi-spin comments intended to convince us that there's not really a problem and that we're making progress and headed in the right direction.

Rght on!

That is the PERFECT way to describe what it means to be a Blackshirt!!! :thumbs