Where Was Q

huskrfj

I would like to see some independent confirmation of this before I start saying anything. No offense huskrfj but being a new member I don't know if I believe this.

That is fine allthough I have no way of providing such confirmation. Unless you have some insiders at the Embassy or know someone else that was there, there is no way of independently confirming such.

I was just trying to providing some information I saw pertinent to the situation our Defense/team seems to be in this season.

Not that it should matter but... I didn't have a drop of alcohol in my blood yesterday, we were there meeting some friends for a birthday party and I was on call for work. So it wasn't even my beer goggles I was looking through. :sarcasm

No offense taken, but just cause I am new to the board doesn't make what I saw/ am reporting any less true.

I would like to see some independent confirmation of this before I start saying anything. No offense huskrfj but being a new member I don't know if I believe this.

That is fine allthough I have no way of providing such confirmation. Unless you have some insiders at the Embassy or know someone else that was there, there is no way of independently confirming such.

I was just trying to providing some information I saw pertinent to the situation our Defense/team seems to be in this season.

Not that it should matter but... I didn't have a drop of alcohol in my blood yesterday, we were there meeting some friends for a birthday party and I was on call for work. So it wasn't even my beer goggles I was looking through. :sarcasm

No offense taken, but just cause I am new to the board doesn't make what I saw/ am reporting any less true.

Welcome to the board, we have had a rash of new trolls, (I won't call them members) that start out with the first or second post just trying to stir the pot. There is no reason not to believe he was there and I personally would have gone home after that embarrasing performance if I was him.

huskernumerouno Said:

Welcome to the board, we have had a rash of new trolls, (I won't call them members) that start out with the first or second post just trying to stir the pot. There is no reason not to believe he was there and I personally would have gone home after that embarrasing performance if I was him.

Thanks to you and the other who welcomed me. I appreciate that.

I can independently confirm that I am not a troll :)

Dayang!

Was he swearin' and Spittin' too?

haha.

I don't think it's horrible that the guy as having a beer with his friends. Should he have been in church begging for forgiveness?

Not the point! :clap but good one

I was not questioning whether or not he should have been drinking, but the fact that he was doing it in such a public setting directly after such a poor performance on the field. I I was more questioning his and the teams focus and determination on football. :nutz

Interesting. I would say no, he should be back in his apartment punching holes in drywall or something.

theoffice_andy.png

That was an OVERreaction . . . :)

That is HILARIOUS! :thumbs

I don't get it..

What's that got to do with Terry Donahue? (Ex UCLA coach)

Dayang!

Was he swearin' and Spittin' too?

What's that from?

Our Gang?

Mark Twain?