Changes????

Move Culbert back to Defense? He was a stud against Mizzou last year, he can tackle and we are just wasting him on the bench as the 5th string RB.

McKeon - Bench him and start Dillard

Rudd - Bench him a play Brandenburgh (the truest tackler on the team)

Green - Somethings wrong with him. He used to be fast, but looks terribly slow this year.

Ricky Thernarse - Start him. Play maker

COZ- stop trying to out think the other team and make it so complicated. Send in the D calls early, let the guys get into position, think and know what to do, pin their ears back and let them execute. We are only confusing our selves.

Lucky - should only be a 3rd and long back. Let Castille and Glenn run the ball.

O'Line- screw the zone blocking, go pancake someone.

Play the young receivers. Let's put a speed threat THAT CAN CATCH on the field.

Returners - Nunn, Grixby and Jones cannot be the best we've got!

Coaches - Put speed and the best athletes on the field......simplify the verbage and plays, and let the boys execute. This isn't the NFL........outhinking and workman like approaches get in trouble when they meet and energized, emotional and fundamentally sound opponent.

Move Culbert back to Defense? He was a stud against Mizzou last year, he can tackle and we are just wasting him on the bench as the 5th string RB.

Green - Somethings wrong with him. He used to be fast, but looks terribly slow this year.

COZ- stop trying to out think the other team and make it so complicated. Send in the D calls early, let the guys get into position, think and know what to do, pin their ears back and let them execute. We are only confusing our selves.

Lucky - should only be a 3rd and long back. Let Castille and Glenn run the ball.

Coaches - Put speed and the best athletes on the field......simplify the verbage and plays, and let the boys execute. This isn't the NFL........outhinking and workman like approaches get in trouble when they meet and energized, emotional and fundamentally sound opponent.

Our offense is perfectly fine as well as our special teams. The problem is our Defensive coaching. We catch just fine what is your problem? Screw the zone blocking?

Ok, well at least we've eliminated one person for any coaching job.

I remember a story about Ricky Thenarse on Saturday...he was sent on a blitz, but didn't know the play very well and before the snap was standing there all confused ("do I blitz?"), and guys around him like Jones were saying, "yeah, you're supposed to blitz!" Don't remember if someone on the board said it or if it was on the radio.

Anyway, yeah, you want to start him?

Exactly...its our coaching plain and simple. Look at Coz at Wisconsin (their ranking on defense at the end of each season) and look at it now that he's left. Ok, now look at our D ranking before 5 years prior to Coz and look at it since he's been there. Stats do not lie. If something isn't done in the off season....god help me. I still think Cally has yet to prove himself but I love what im seeing on the O side of the ball. Our line could use some stadium stairs though. The Defense is just garbage. Coz should have been asked for his resignation swiftly after the end of that game.

I remember a story about Ricky Thenarse on Saturday...he was sent on a blitz, but didn't know the play very well and before the snap was standing there all confused ("do I blitz?"), and guys around him like Jones were saying, "yeah, you're supposed to blitz!" Don't remember if someone on the board said it or if it was on the radio.

I specifically remember that play. Ricky tried to arm tackle the QB and he shed it, then got off a bomb that was caught. I'm so tired of this arm tackling crap. If Ricky had came in with fire and reckless abandon he would have put his helmet right in his numbers and the QB would have been pissing blood for a week. The only guy on the defense that plays with reckless abandon is Octavien. I don't see why every other team across the nation has defenses that just want to hurt someone, and we have a bunch of Pamby Wamby's that are worried about breaking a nail.

Ok, well at least we've eliminated one person for any coaching job.

Thanks SP, glad you are checking board, A$$hole........and as far as we catch just fine. Did you watch the same first two games I did.....haven't had a BAD drop in the last two, but Nunn and Hardy will, just give them time.

That why Peterson and Swift play. Not the fastest but good rout runners and hands. They should play before the young'ens. Yes Nunn and Hardy can drop passes pretty good. Nunn is looking better, we'll see less and less of Hardy as the year goes on.

I was with your inital post all the way through the Lucky comment. After that, not so much.

I specifically remember that play. Ricky tried to arm tackle the QB and he shed it, then got off a bomb that was caught. I'm so tired of this arm tackling crap. If Ricky had came in with fire and reckless abandon he would have put his helmet right in his numbers and the QB would have been pissing blood for a week. The only guy on the defense that plays with reckless abandon is Octavien. I don't see why every other team across the nation has defenses that just want to hurt someone, and we have a bunch of Pamby Wamby's that are worried about breaking a nail.

I remember him missing the tackle on the blitz as well. I did think he was better on later blitzes. I like him being on the field. Its better to have the young guys with talent make mistakes than watch the guys that know better stink up the joint.

agreed on Culbert, I would like to see him at running back but since he isn't playing put him at Linebacker, or safety

Dillard needs to start, brandenburgh and ruud should split time.

Thenarse looked confused a lot but still made plays

Cosgrove, I don't want to get started with but something needs to change

Lucky is our best complete back, but shouldn't be used in third and short, but I would like to see packages with Lucky as a reciever, and glenn and castille in the backfield.

Line isn't doing that horrible, but could be a lot better

returners, Grixby has been doing great IMO, I don't like Purify in that front line though, he isn't starting at WR even though he is the most consistent, but they put him in to block on kick returns, Nunn might be returner though I don't know.

Defitenly agreed on putting the best athletes and the kids who want to be out there in