OK is this just a bad dream...

I honestly don't know what could be said that hasn't been said already. It's almost getting nauseating.

I agree it's getting old, but he has a point none the less. It is like a bad dream I pray to wake up from. If you've got some reasons, cappin, to tell me why the calm in the storm is coming, I'm all ears, but the crew for now is panic-striken and waiting for answers. I don't know what is going to happen this season, but I have absolutely ZERO confidance in this defense as it stands. Without a defense, we've got half a team minus a run game that is supposed to take us to the Big XII Championship and push us to the BCS.

Tell me, how is this possible? If we can't show progress, how are we going to recruit and get better?

Please tell me I woke up from a bad dream...

I saw Pederson frantically searching for a coach - any coach that might take the job. And he found one - an NFL flunkie.

But it became a nightmare when Nebraska was one dropped pass away from losing to...

BALL FREAKING STATE????

BALL FREAKING STATE !!!

BALL FREAKING STATE???

Nah, you Commie!! Everything is GREAT!!! WTF?? Don't you see the improvement?? Sheesh, we are on the way to the top, we are not going to be mediocre!!!! LMAO

was I dreaming or was callahan a fumble away from..........

texas in his third year here!!!!!!

ooh my 5 hundredth post

Thank you!

I can remember a lot of people wanting to run Osborne out in the late 70's and 80's. Saying he couldn't coach. I also remember people wanting McBride ran out of town because they thought his defense was horrible... then he changes his schemes and plays to his strength's and every body thought they were both brilliant coaches. Did that happen in the first four years for them... NO! Who took over a better team or program? Osborne from Devaney, Solich from Osborne or Callahan from Solich??? Osborne gets a team fresh off of back to back national titles, Solich got a team fresh off of 3 national championships in four years. What did Callahan get? A teams who best athletes were recruited for a system that was becoming out of date, a team whose overall talent level was no where close to the mid 90's teams.

Now on top of that, tell me what other team in any recent history has had a better record... Huskers, best record in college football since 1970. Almost 40 years people. Has Oklahoma been that good that long? NO! Texas? NO! Florida? NO! USC? No! We have been spoiled for a long time. Our players, coaches and university deserve our support through this time. They have given us 40 years of great memories and we can't give them 4 years? That truely is a shame. That is not the fans that most of the nation calls the "best fans in college football"!

Don't be a fare weather fan... support your team! (Hint... that means all of it's members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

was I dreaming or was callahan a fumble away from..........

texas in his third year here!!!!!!

ooh my 5 hundredth post

Ron Prince in his FIRST YEAR AT KSTATE did take Texas. So what's your point? If you're going to dwell on a fumble and Texas, then it must be ok to dwell on the Ball State game and Wake game this year and the KU game a year ago. If you take all the near misses when we barely won to a bad team, then our records the last couple of years could look really bad. I guess I didn't receive the memo that stated it's ok to dwell when we nearly won (Texas 06', Miami 83'), but it no way are we ever to look at games when we did win but probably shouldn't have (Ball State & Wake 07', ISU in double OT, etc.).