WHY BLACKSHIRTS>

In case you DIdn"t notice, you>r team is red, but still you like to call D a balckSHIRt.

Is is cause they get rubbed in the dirt the whole game and get they"re unis turned BLACK?

HA. An now you no the rest of that story.

YOU are not tough as rain...NO WAY>

Hey TuffTiger, what happened in '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '04 and 06? Huh? I'm pretty sure those are all the years that Mizzou got smashed by Nebraska (is that why Mizzou is tough as rain?) Mizzou sucks, NU will roll them

Just what i figuered. Talk about others years, not wanting to trashin about THIS next game.

How many points do the NOT tuff Blakeshirts give a game? HUH?

Against BALL STATE////AT HOME>

Welcome to FAROUT Field where everyteam will be BLACK. The Tigers and a BRUISED NU.

TOUGH AS RAIN! Go think that out and good luck"

Kickoff between the No. 20-ranked Tigers and the Cornhuskers is 8:15 p.m. at Faurot Field. The game is the annual "Gold Rush," in which all fans are encouraged to wear gold.

Doesn't look like "everyteam" will be black on Saturday.

In case you DIdn"t notice, you>r team is red, but still you like to call D a balckSHIRt.

Is is cause they get rubbed in the dirt the whole game and get they"re unis turned BLACK?

let me guess.......you are from southern missiouri. right by the AR border.

Hey TuffTiger, what happened in '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '04 and 06? Huh? I'm pretty sure those are all the years that Mizzou got smashed by Nebraska (is that why Mizzou is tough as rain?) Mizzou sucks, NU will roll them

Just what i figuered. Talk about others years, not wanting to trashin about THIS next game.

How many points do the NOT tuff Blakeshirts give a game? HUH?

Against BALL STATE////AT HOME>

Welcome to FAROUT Field where everyteam will be BLACK. The Tigers and a BRUISED NU.

TOUGH AS RAIN! Go think that out and good luck"

Whoa, look at the time. If you don't hurry you might miss the bus back to the special needs home. I bet Nurse Betty's got a nice PB&J without any crust and a glass of koolaid waiting for you.

Enjoy the game,

X

Im already getting sick of this guy.. Can someone please get him out of here? :bonez

Oh don't worry. It will only be like this for a week....then after we BEAT Missery they will disappear, just as Iowa St. idiots on here! But then you can look forward to Ok. St. fans next week! It will continue all season man...best thing to do is ignore it!

:nutz

Im already getting sick of this guy.. Can someone please get him out of here? :bonez

Oh don't worry. It will only be like this for a week....then after we BEAT Missery they will disappear, just as Iowa St. idiots on here! But then you can look forward to Ok. St. fans next week! It will continue all season man...best thing to do is ignore it!

:nutz

Yeah then when we lose a few will stick around and take cheap digs at us. (i.e. USC fan)

YOU GUYS WONT HAVE THOSE JOKES WHEN WE DRESS UP HELLEN KELLER IN A BLACK AND GOLD PAJAMAS AND PUT HIM TO BED FOR BEING A BAD LITTLE BOY. HAVE SOME CORN AND BUTTER IT WITH THE SNOT WELL KNOCK OUT OF YOUR DEFFENSE

What the hell does this even mean?! Tell your dad's to lay off their sisters...Dayamn!

It is hard to take your smack seriously when you appear so uneducated. My advice for you can be summed up in one Acronym....G.E.D.

It is hard to take your smack seriously when you appear so uneducated. My advice for you can be summed up in one Acronym....G.E.D.

Hooked on Phonics! worked for him!

YOU GUYS WONT HAVE THOSE JOKES WHEN WE DRESS UP HELLEN KELLER IN A BLACK AND GOLD PAJAMAS AND PUT HIM TO BED FOR BEING A BAD LITTLE BOY. HAVE SOME CORN AND BUTTER IT WITH THE SNOT WELL KNOCK OUT OF YOUR DEFFENSE

What the hell does this even mean?! Tell your dad's to lay off their sisters...Dayamn!

You will learn waht it means on Sturday at the Tiger game. And belief me it will be. You are from Nebraska, and it"s not you"r fault, Don't feel to bad you get to see my Tough Tigers play on TV. What channell is it on? Does anyone know? I"m going to turn the sound way up ona radio and liseten to that whilie the TV is up real loud, too.

This will be a new thing for a team like Nebraska that hasn"t really won alot for a long time. From now on you will duck when you fell or hear "Tough as Rain".

I made my predict and you didn"t. What"s you"r idea of the game. Huh?

:moreinteresting