Singing, singing in the rain

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red

Cryin's not for me

'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'

Because I'm free

Nothin's worryin' me

HARD AS WIND.

It*s in yuor facee. Like blows in the front of yuor head. And blowing means fast. Faster than chickens. Do you feel the scratch? That is the wind. Missouri is yuor werst Nightmare. By nightmare I mean WIND! You know how that happens? Grass. It grows from the raIN, sun and WIND.

:blink: I like the funny faces.

Wind. Almost as good as the funny faces. Don^t analyze but recognize WIND as power.

Mid-season trades. Trade-winds. Missouri.

Now you know about this. And you know that bannannas make pie.

First of all, it's not the rain that hurts. Those are called hail stones. Second, what does this have to do with Nebraska Football?

Okay, if you stick a hose in your ear an turn it on, it will blow some water into you"re head. Water from the hose is like rain water (TOUGH), so now tell how it"S not going to hurt, or at most be though?

:moreinteresting

OK...so what happens when that "TOUGH" rain his the ground or your head....it splatters and is soaked in. So in theory, rain is just something that FALLS and SPLATTERS....like Missouri will? So I see what your saying. Guess we will see this weekend.

"If the Tigers are Rain, then I guess the Huskers are the Sun...you get what I am leading to. Photosynthesis"

That"s just stupid and you"r trying to steal my slowgun. Won"t work on the huskerboard at all, beacuse most know I came up with "Tough as Rain' and will not allow you to use it. Okay.

I think enough of the trahtalking is done so I predict"" : Tigers of MU (Tough as Rain) 47

Cornhucskers of NU (Feathers) 42. And to let you not forget, no kissed balls OR extra downs this year.

I like this board and will stay until Basketball.

I am also using the rabbit with the pancake to be my simple on the board: :moreinteresting

That"s just stupid and you"r trying to steal my slowgun. Won"t work on the huskerboard at all, beacuse most know I came up with "Tough as Rain' and will not allow you to use it. Okay.

I think enough of the trahtalking is done so I predict"" : Tigers of MU (Tough as Rain) 47

Cornhucskers of NU (Feathers) 42. And to let you not forget, no kissed balls OR extra downs this year.

I am also using the rabbit with the pancake to be my simple on the board: :moreinteresting

No, no, no. No one is trying to steal your SLOWGUN!?!?

First of all, it's not the rain that hurts. Those are called hail stones. Second, what does this have to do with Nebraska Football?

Okay, if you stick a hose in your ear an turn it on, it will blow some water into you"re head. Water from the hose is like rain water (TOUGH), so now tell how it"S not going to hurt, or at most be though?

OK...so what happens when that "TOUGH" rain his the ground or your head....it splatters and is soaked in. So in theory, rain is just something that FALLS and SPLATTERS....like Missouri will? So I see what your saying. Guess we will see this weekend.

"If the Tigers are Rain, then I guess the Huskers are the Sun...you get what I am leading to. Photosynthesis"

REALLY??? Is that all you could come up with? You should get back to class kid...you obviously can't afford to miss anymore school.

I keep posting on all these different TuffTiger threads, but they keep popping up like some kind of nightmarish hell spawn. My brain, after having bled for awhile, is informing me that there is no logical, conceivable way that this paradox of a poster could be genuine. See Below:

1.) TuffTiger is genuinely as ignorant as his posts would indicate. This is denoted by an ungodly lack of metaphorical understanding (see TUFF AS RAI"N comments), an inability to spell, type, or otherwise communicate the words themselves, much less string them together to form a coherent thought.

2.) TuffTiger has the technical proficiency to use the internet to the point where he could post his delrium.

3.) Judging by TuffTiger's posts, we can readily discern that in no state short of outright fraud could anyone be as mentally defecient as he is and still manage to compose even the most simple works on a machine as complicated as a computer.

Therefore, TuffTiger is a hoax.

Whew, that felt good.

X

I keep posting on all these different TuffTiger threads, but they keep popping up like some kind of nightmarish hell spawn. My brain, after having bled for awhile, is informing me that there is no logical, conceivable way that this paradox of a poster could be genuine. See Below:

1.) TuffTiger is genuinely as ignorant as his posts would indicate. This is denoted by an ungodly lack of metaphorical understanding (see TUFF AS RAI"N comments), an inability to spell, type, or otherwise communicate the words themselves, much less string them together to form a coherent thought.

2.) TuffTiger has the technical proficiency to use the internet to the point where he could post his delrium.

3.) Judging by TuffTiger's posts, we can readily discern that in no state short of outright fraud could anyone be as mentally defecient as he is and still manage to compose even the most simple works on a machine as complicated as a computer.

Therefore, TuffTiger is a hoax.

Whew, that felt good.

X

Okay the internets isn"t that hard. that's why it"s there. Don"t worry about spelling.

If you Don't want to talk about MU as the Tough A Rain team, them don"t watvch ESPN that night. Someother Cornperson told me the channell, but.

You havn"T won at MU in several years and that willn"t change this year.

Chase the Chase! and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bsides, that wasn"t the question. It's about that rabitt with a pancake

I'll be here until Basketball season.

Man, I gotta say, you have me in tears. If this is a joke, congratulations, you're perhaps the funniest poster I've seen on this board.

If not, congratulations, you're Charlie Gordon from "Flowers for Algernon" minus the surgery.

I'll be here until Basketball season.

Dear Lord, don't remind me.

X