Look Ahead

I know I'm going to take some Heat for this, but here is goes. This is how I see things. We have a week to prepare for Okie State. Lets focus on that. I'm not one to put down the Huskers for what happened last night. I'm not happy about it at all, but we still have a huge part of the season left. I don't see any reason, we can't win out the rest of the games. Everybody on this board is doubting the Huskers and the feeling I get is that nobody thinks we will another game. I think this butt whipping is exactly what the team needed. A bad taste in our mouth, will make us more focused on the goal at hand. I still think we have an excellent chance to be in the Big 12 Title game. ONE game at a time. :restore

I know what you're saying, and I'm glad that you're trying to stay positive.

However, after last night, I'm just hoping NU is bowl-eligible at the end of the season.

Where's the patience crowd today? 75% (or more) of NU's players are Callahan's...and NU loses 41-6?

NU will NOT surrender the Big 12 to...well, I guess they will.

I'm going to be ripped for this, but maybe not going to a bowl game would be the best thing for the program. Just maybe changes would be made. What will probably happen is we'll somehow win two more games and go to a low level bowl game. Callahan will fire Coz after the season ends, but we're still stuck with Callahan. Good recruiting for the next couple years, but nothing to show for it until finally Pederson pulls his head out and makes a change.

I dont share your enthusiasm about the rest of the season. I dont see how they can turn it around with this coaching staff. There is no fire at all on this team. Nevada was the only real high point of this season and that was awhile ago. We could concievably lose the rest of our games. Everyones got our number right now.

I dont share your enthusiasm about the rest of the season. I dont see how they can turn it around with this coaching staff. There is no fire at all on this team. Nevada was the only real high point of this season and that was awhile ago. We could concievably lose the rest of our games. Everyones got our number right now.

I think it is possible.... we have done it before under cally. but I;m not holding out much hope for it.

I agree with focusing on OK St. Unfortunately, the obvious has become the truth.

We have $hit coaches who should have never been hired. I really wish I was wrong.

Now we can only make sure we make a decent bowl game as win as many as we can. If we lose 2 more then we need to start playing younger guys at most positions for experience.

I know I'm going to take some Heat for this, but here is goes. This is how I see things. We have a week to prepare for Okie State. Lets focus on that. I'm not one to put down the Huskers for what happened last night. I'm not happy about it at all, but we still have a huge part of the season left. I don't see any reason, we can't win out the rest of the games. Everybody on this board is doubting the Huskers and the feeling I get is that nobody thinks we will another game. I think this butt whipping is exactly what the team needed. A bad taste in our mouth, will make us more focused on the goal at hand. I still think we have an excellent chance to be in the Big 12 Title game. ONE game at a time. :restore

Who is Nebraska going to beat? The way the team is playing right now, I don't see them winning another game. Let's be realistic: Nebraska used to be the biggest, toughest, strongest, most physical guy in the neighborhood. Now they are the ones getting pushed around. do you think Oklahoma State, Texas A&M or Kansas State is going to be intimidated when they come to Lincoln? If Ball State wasn't, you can bet that they wan't be. Do you honestly believe, after watching the last four games, that Nebraska can go to Kansas, Texas or Colorado and win a game? Nebraska will be lucky to win two more games and go to a bowl game, and may end up 4-8.