We all need to hold on

i dunno its something that has always just been able to show what great fans we have and growing up was always something to hold proud, and now that the team isnt looking so hot, understatment, its something nice to atleast hold on to. i guess its the link between the golden age and now.

It's actually not going to be that easy to break it as I'd imagine most of the tickets are already sold for this season. Now if there aren't any changes made to the staff at the conclusion of this season, I'd say all bets are off for next year. I won't shed a tear about it because IMO Husker football as we know it has already been destroyed.

It's actually not going to be that easy to break it as I'd imagine most of the tickets are already sold for this season. Now if there aren't any changes made to the staff at the conclusion of this season, I'd say all bets are off for next year. I won't shed a tear about it because IMO Husker football as we know it has already been destroyed.

It would be interesting if the University bought all the tickets...and there were only 70,000-75,000 people in the stands.

Memorial would look empty.

I don't think that anyone will have to do anything to break it; it will fall on its own when enough people are fed up to the point where they just don't think it's worth the traffic and the cost. It won't be to make a statement or to force a change, it will just fade away the same way that oldsmobile did. No one was actively against olds, they just didn't care.