Suh suspended

Yeah, there you go...you can't break anyone in a different uniform, so go after your own. This is garbage. And now all these NU fans are congratulating him on 'showing emotion.'

Pounding your teammate in practice is one thing. Fighting him is quite another.

It is hard to tell who has their priorities more out of wack anymore...NU players or NU fans. :(

Yeah, there you go...you can't break anyone in a different uniform, so go after your own. This is garbage. And now all these NU fans are congratulating him on 'showing emotion.'

It is hard to tell who has their priorities more out of wack anymore...NU players or NU fans. :(

I agree.

I agree.

I would've agreed before this year...But then I've never seen a team quit before this season.

....Barfield will start

That's like a bulimic version of Garfield.

:clap

Almost missed that one.

With this coaching staff, I'm surprised they aren't punnishing them by making them wear each others Jock Strap during the game.

Really mess with with their heads.

I agree.

I disagree. I have heard stories of players in the past (see 90's teams) getting into fights because one guy called out another over his performance or lack thereof. Back then fans didn't care. We ate it up because it showed fire and emotion. But now that there apparently is some fire and passion going on, fans are questioning the "Who", "What" and "Why" of the deal.

I tend to think Haines called out Suh/the defense and rightfully so. I think the entire defense needs to be called out. In fact, I bet if the Offense and Defense played Red Rover, the Offense would win everytime..."Red Rover, Red Rover....send the entire Defense over". We all know they can't get thru an opponents O-Line so there's no reason to believe they could get past ours. Hell, Cosgrove would probably send em over in a 2-2-2-3-2 scheme <_<

I agree.

I disagree. I have heard stories of players in the past (see 90's teams) getting into fights because one guy called out another over his performance or lack thereof. Back then fans didn't care. We ate it up because it showed fire and emotion. But now that there apparently is some fire and passion going on, fans are questioning the "Who", "What" and "Why" of the deal.

I tend to think Haines called out Suh/the defense and rightfully so. I think the entire defense needs to be called out. In fact, I bet if the Offense and Defense played Red Rover, the Offense would win everytime..."Red Rover, Red Rover....send the entire Defense over". We all know they can't get thru an opponents O-Line so there's no reason to believe they could get past ours. Hell, Cosgrove would probably send em over in a 2-2-2-3-2 scheme <_<

:rollin:rollin:rollin