32-1

How can you argue that a current coach's ineptness in any way proves whether or not a previous coach was worthwile?

I don't have strong feelings about Solich one way or the other, but BC's struggles are not evidence of Solich's value...

How else to you "value" anything than by comparison? How do you "value" a quarterback? Rank Sam Keller without comparing him to Zac Taylor. Sam has what, 11 TD passes and 10 INTs? Ok - rank the value of that without looking at anything else. You can't. You have to compare the two in order to find value. How about Joe Daily vs Jamal Lord? Jamal vs Eric Crouch?

BC's struggles are absolute evidence of Solich's value - they both held the same job at the same place. Solich did better when you look at the one thing that matters - Wins. Now compare Solich to Osborne. Osborne wins.

I really wonder if Callahan thinks he's in the NFL where you can go 9 and 6 and still be in a playoff birth.

I don't know if Callahan is in such a good standing with Pederson that Pederson won't fire Callahan or what. What we as Cornhusker fans need to do is not keep thinking about the past. We need to look towards the future and how we want Nebraska to reach dominance again. I'm tired of Nebraska being dominated and the coach acting like, "Aw shucks, I'm coaching a great bunch of guys... Oh well, losing by 40+ points is still a moral victory, expect more of the same next week."

In the words of the late Owen Hart,

"Enough is Enough, and it's time for a change!"

Frank Solich has truly been vindicated from any percieved mishandling of our beloved Cornhuskers.

Bullsh$t. Frank was inept and in way over his head in his handling of a team at this level. Just because his successor is ever worse certainly doesn't excuse FS from taking a top tier team and running it into the ground anymore than HCBC is excused from taking a mediocre team and turning it into a bottom ten contender.

Agree 100%. What is happening now has nothing to do with Solich. He needed to go. The wrong guy was hired. They are not related. It is strange how some can't let that go......same with Pellini (even though I wish he was our coach).

I know, lets hire Turner Gill and run the option.

When Cally gets fired will the cops find him hammered and asleep at the wheel of his car?