PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

I hate to doubt, because most of what you said is correct. However with the temper tantrum Cook had yesterday it seems like the opposite was said. Maybe your source misunderstood and he heard Cook say money stops if changes ARE made, i dont know.

As much as I like Pelini, Im find it hard to believe that Cally is gone before the season is over. Im guessing he will be around next year, but with a slightly different staff. Maybe Watson having more involvement calling plays or something. However if the job is open I think Pelini is our best choice!

I clarified later yesterday and said my source stated Cook said he "would not give any money to NU" I assumed he meant if changes weren't made, not if they were. I didn't take Cook for a moron! It was my mistake but the source was accurate.

Sorry, I didnt see your clarification. You are spot on... :worship

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

I hate to doubt, because most of what you said is correct. However with the temper tantrum Cook had yesterday it seems like the opposite was said. Maybe your source misunderstood and he heard Cook say money stops if changes ARE made, i dont know.

As much as I like Pelini, Im find it hard to believe that Cally is gone before the season is over. Im guessing he will be around next year, but with a slightly different staff. Maybe Watson having more involvement calling plays or something. However if the job is open I think Pelini is our best choice!

I clarified later yesterday and said my source stated Cook said he "would not give any money to NU" I assumed he meant if changes weren't made, not if they were. I didn't take Cook for a moron! It was my mistake but the source was accurate.

So, Callanhan stated he has no plans on resigning after the Texas game, are your sources telling the truth or feeding you full of bullsh#t?

Peterson is fired

So, Callanhan stated he has no plans on resigning after the Texas game, are your sources telling the truth or feeding you full of bullsh#t?

Most resignations have nothing to do if the person WANTS it or not.

Peterson is fired

Most resignations have nothing to do if the person WANTS it or not.

You are right on that, but I Bleed Red stated that he had inside news that Callahan was resigning in 2 weeks. Is his info correct or not?

Channel 7in Omaha has a crawler going theat Nebraska will name it's interim AD @3p. With a press conference coming @515pm.

Lincoln Journal Star is already reporting that Osborn will be the AD, wether it is just temporary or full time, will be told at the press conference tonight.

Come on i Bleed Red: Don't leave us hanging here. If you got the goods, produce them. We all want to know what is going on.

Channel 7in Omaha has a crawler going theat Nebraska will name it's interim AD @3p. With a press conference coming @515pm.

Lincoln Journal Star is already reporting that Osborn will be the AD, wether it is just temporary or full time, will be told at the press conference tonight.

Come on i Bleed Red: Don't leave us hanging here. If you got the goods, produce them. We all want to know what is going on.

Interim...Remington should be full time later

Thank you. I did clarify my statement. I took my source saying that Cook "threatened to take his money away"

I assumed it meant if something wasn't changed. Who would have guessed Cook wanted Pud to stay????

It was my fault from making the assumption from the source BUT the source was accurate. I read into it and I clarified it in the chat room also, that the source told me "he said he would withhold money". I used this point when others asked if he was giving money to buy him out, my info was only that he was withholding money. I assumed wrong. My bad. The info was right my mind was wrong.

No problem. It's easy to get these things confused. I was actually going to post in response right away but thought I'd read the entire thread in case someone else beat me to the punch. Turns out 2-3 people did but others were astute as well.

So the other confirmable is that Osborne will be "consulted" for help in the matter. No word on whether he's officially named Interim AD, right?

Correct. Osborne was formally offered the job and he is willing to consult on some issues but he DOES NOT want to be AD and they are trying a very interim idea. Nothing with formal interim AD but it looks like a possible 2 headed system for now. Osborne is still talking about specifics right now.

Cally is officially gone for next year and will not likely be here all the way through unless he doesn't embarrass himself. That is the key. COZ is gone also.

wrong on that one I Bleed Red, negative 5 street cred

Thank you. I did clarify my statement. I took my source saying that Cook "threatened to take his money away"

I assumed it meant if something wasn't changed. Who would have guessed Cook wanted Pud to stay????

It was my fault from making the assumption from the source BUT the source was accurate. I read into it and I clarified it in the chat room also, that the source told me "he said he would withhold money". I used this point when others asked if he was giving money to buy him out, my info was only that he was withholding money. I assumed wrong. My bad. The info was right my mind was wrong.

No problem. It's easy to get these things confused. I was actually going to post in response right away but thought I'd read the entire thread in case someone else beat me to the punch. Turns out 2-3 people did but others were astute as well.

So the other confirmable is that Osborne will be "consulted" for help in the matter. No word on whether he's officially named Interim AD, right?

Correct. Osborne was formally offered the job and he is willing to consult on some issues but he DOES NOT want to be AD and they are trying a very interim idea. Nothing with formal interim AD but it looks like a possible 2 headed system for now. Osborne is still talking about specifics right now.

Cally is officially gone for next year and will not likely be here all the way through unless he doesn't embarrass himself. That is the key. COZ is gone also.

wrong on that one I Bleed Red, negative 5 street cred

I think my other post has clarified this about 50 times but OK