PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

So I have a question you all might be able to answer. If Perlman knew there was questions with Puds leadership and no one likeing him in Aug/Sept then why extend the idiots contract?? Doesnt make sense if you might have issues to make them worse to cost the U more money..

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I HEARD HIM SAY THAT!!!!! Thought maybe I was the only one who caught it. EXCELLENT QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!

I must have read that the wrong way...I took it to mean Pederson did things in Aug/Sept that were really sketchy.

Actually he alluded that it all started back in July. THAT is what makes me question why he approve Pud and Cally getting an extension.

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

[/quote

I think Bo Pelini is exactly what Nebraska needs. I am sick of hearing about players "not being fired up" to play and "we just didnt show up today". The lack of motivation on the sideline is sickening. I get more excited for the games then most of the players.. I thought Pelini's fire was great for the program.

Bring someone in that has more love for the tradition and dedication to a program so many people in this stay live and die for. Everything that Nebraska stands for ended in the Pederson-Callahan era. Not just Football success, values go along way and Pederson would rather stab a guy unless he was donating money. Pederson was an Arrogant @#!$ that had to go. Today is great for Nebraska.