PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

If this is fact, then why is Cook pissed off and not donating to NU anymore?

Not to mention, Buffet isn't a donor either. He's got bigger fish to fry than donate to Nebraska football. He made his money by investing in struggling businesses and corporations that had good leadership and could make a return. He doesn't even donate to UNMC which is a top research university in the nation. I know because I'm a graduate student there and in research money is everything and don't think for a second the pockets of Warren Buffet haven't tried to be tapped.

Cook threatened to pull money from the University. That is what I knew. Buffet threatened not to give money to the University and he never vowed money to athletics. I said threatened money. I didn't realize to what level and for what reasons. Also, I heard the Cook issue in invalid to this point.

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Sounds like I BLEED RED is the real deal. Thanks for the info. Any guess on when they will say something about Docter Tom stepping in and stop the bleeding of our program. Keep us in the loop nobody has any reason to doubt what you say because so far it's been correct.

If this is fact, then why is Cook pissed off and not donating to NU anymore?

Not to mention, Buffet isn't a donor either. He's got bigger fish to fry than donate to Nebraska football. He made his money by investing in struggling businesses and corporations that had good leadership and could make a return. He doesn't even donate to UNMC which is a top research university in the nation. I know because I'm a graduate student there and in research money is everything and don't think for a second the pockets of Warren Buffet haven't tried to be tapped.

Cook threatened to pull money from the University. That is what I knew. Buffet threatened not to give money to the University and he never vowed money to athletics. I said threatened money. I didn't realize to what level and for what reasons. Also, I heard the Cook issue in invalid to this point.

LJS just reported that Cook is pulling his money because SP was fired, so i dont think he treatened Pearlman

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

Who is Peterson?

I thought Cook wanted him gone per YOUR source. <_<

I heard Johnny Carson, Gerald Ford, Larry the Cable Guy, and Tommy Lee all said they weren't going to give any more money unless Pud, Cally, and Coz were fired as well as Mike Anderson and Connie Yori. Believe me this is from someone that was in the room when this whole thing went down.

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Who is Peterson?

I was mistaken on how I took the info. The word I got was

"Cook and Buffet threatened not to give $ to NU" I assumed it meant if changes weren't made

Wouldn't you make that assumption? My source was right about threatening money, I made the mistake it looks like by assuming what it meant.

Everything has been correct so far hasn't it??? I broke this 2.5 hrs before it was announced.

Peterson is fired

Who is Peterson?

"Cook and Buffet threatened not to give $ to NU" I assumed it meant if changes weren't made

Wouldn't you make that assumption? My source was right about threatening money, I made the mistake it looks like by assuming what it meant.

Everything has been correct so far hasn't it??? I broke this 2.5 hrs before it was announced.

I'd give you a big pat on the back, but...it looks like you already gave yourself one.

:rollin

Peterson is fired

Who is Peterson?

I'd give you a big pat on the back, but...it looks like you already gave yourself one.

:rollin

just trying to validate my source

But it is true, my arm does hurt from patting myself on the back. As I ststed earlier. This time is behind us soon and it's time for www.NUreturntoglory.com

Assuming Pelini is the #1 canidate, what are our chances of landing him after the way we Pud released him?

Fixed ;)

Precisely. WE did jack diddly, and that was the problem from the start. Somehow this whole Fire Solich thing crippled the fanbase. Thank you, Pederson, for setting Husker football back at least four seasons. You dirty bastard. Let us hope and pray that the blood of TRUE Huskers begins pumping life back into this giant, sickly corpse.

X