PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

I hope you're right. I think it will take TO to keep Pelini's emotion and anger in check. IMO if this is all true, this will be one of the brightest days for me in quite a while. I think we have a lot of the pieces to have a very successful season next year as well. Doesn't Lee have some wheels and an arm? I can see some very bright days ahead!

This is one of the things that's causing me to question the info. Would we really go after the DC of a national championship contending team in the middle of the season? After the season is over would be one thing, but to say you want him now, I don't know...

I hope you're right. I think it will take TO to keep Pelini's emotion and anger in check. IMO if this is all true, this will be one of the brightest days for me in quite a while. I think we have a lot of the pieces to have a very successful season next year as well. Doesn't Lee have some wheels and an arm? I can see some very bright days ahead!

This is one of the things that's causing me to question the info. Would we really go after the DC of a national championship contending team in the middle of the season? After the season is over would be one thing, but to say you want him now, I don't know...

They are waiting until the end of the season to interview Pelini. Who ever said otherwise?

They have him as the one candidate "they definitely want to talk to" that is all. It's not his job yet and others will likely be talked to as well. They will wait until after the regular season.

They are waiting until the end of the season to interview Pelini. Who ever said otherwise?

They have him as the one candidate "they definitely want to talk to" that is all. It's not his job yet and others will likely be talked to as well. They will wait until after the regular season.

They can compile their coaching wish list at any time

Fair enough, "They are trying to get Bo Pelini" made it sound like they are in the process of doing so.

:clap If I would have known I would have gotten results so soon, I would have joined the board and voiced my opinion a year ago or more instead of yesterday.

Having Tom :worship back in the mix will help.

This was just a matter of time. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen before the end of the year.

GO HUSKERS!

If what I heard is correct is Buffet wrote a $40 million check to buyout contracts and finish off the money owed for the upgrades. That type of money for him is a drop in the bucket.

I know he is capable of writing a check like that, wonder if we will ever know for sure....

My source stated it was more Buffet threatened not to write a check to the school.

Either way, it appears he said something to the powers that be.