PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

God, I hope this is true! Since you've staked your reputation on the line....I was just wondering....what exactly is your reputation?

I hope you're right, but who in their right friggin mind that was at some supposed meeting would call and tell ANYONE before a formal announcement was made? There are lawsuits brought against some people for less than that!

There is no slander here and it would not be a viable lawsuit. Trust me on that. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I wanted to help the board but if you want to slam and doubt me then fine.

Details will be withheld as they come in.

Calm down, I wasn't slamming you. I am/was questionning the ethics of your big booster pal!

don't be idiots.... everyone has been posting what their "source" says, if I Bleed red has sources he can say so as well.... don't throw him under the bus because we have some potentially good information. Keep the info coming I.B.R. I will be listening.... we will find out soon enough if you are telling the truth

I hope we keep Watson as well but he is a coordinator for a west coast style offense and Pelini said that he would want to run a mix of run and pass with an emphasis on the power running game so I doubt if pelini would even keep him. I also hope that we keep Wyatt and Bush too, Wyatt is the only one who seems to be excited to be here and Busch is a damn good recruiter. This would result in us losing Gabbert and him going to Mizzou probably but with Pelini coming I dont think we have to worry about losing any defensive commits. This is if Pelini comes here of course, and this is fact.

I hope we keep Watson as well but he is a coordinator for a west coast style offense and Pelini said that he would want to run a mix of run and pass with an emphasis on the power running game so I doubt if pelini would even keep him. I also hope that we keep Wyatt and Bush too, Wyatt is the only one who seems to be excited to be here and Busch is a damn good recruiter. This would result in us losing Gabbert and him going to Mizzou probably but with Pelini coming I dont think we have to worry about losing any defensive commits. This is if Pelini comes here of course, and this is fact.

I like Pelini but you should go through a coaching search and not hiring anyone right off the cuff.

The only good I see coming out of this is to get rid of the most devisive person that has ever been in the program. After Peterson is gone then find an AD and let him meet and discuss with a search comittee the kind of coach that would fit in the Husker family.

I hope you're right. I think it will take TO to keep Pelini's emotion and anger in check. IMO if this is all true, this will be one of the brightest days for me in quite a while. I think we have a lot of the pieces to have a very successful season next year as well. Doesn't Lee have some wheels and an arm? I can see some very bright days ahead!

I like Pelini but you should go through a coaching search and not hiring anyone right off the cuff.

The only good I see coming out of this is to get rid of the most devisive person that has ever been in the program. After Peterson is gone then find an AD and let him meet and discuss with a search comittee the kind of coach that would fit in the Husker family.

Pelini is their first interview hopeful. Not a defintie hire. It surprised me b/c he will cost top $ and he left on a sour note. I think that is why TO is coming in. To keep boosters happy and make amends with the past.