PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

i hope this is true but i hope they do look around some....pelini may be a good choice but i think someone like zook or another good recruiter would be a good choice....what type of connections does pelini have out there for recruiting??? who would he bring in??

Pelini has all kinds of connections, he possibly could bring in Mike Stoops as DC, he will looking for a job. Pelini has connection is the professional ranks, college ranks and is a players coach. As a recruiter, he is one of the best, who wouldn't want to play for him, he is young, energetic, and know how to motivate. GREAT CHOICE.

i hope this is true but i hope they do look around some....pelini may be a good choice but i think someone like zook or another good recruiter would be a good choice....what type of connections does pelini have out there for recruiting??? who would he bring in??

Don't know about his recruiting connections. I think the reputation he's building up could count for something. He's getting a ton of press now as a passionate coach whose players love to play for him. But you're right, he probably doesn't have the recruiting connections of others...

Pelini has all kinds of connections, he possibly could bring in Mike Stoops as DC, he will looking for a job. Pelini has connection is the professional ranks, college ranks and is a players coach. As a recruiter, he is one of the best, who wouldn't want to play for him, he is young, energetic, and know how to motivate. GREAT CHOICE.

Word at UofA is Mike Stoops has another year and he is not getting let go. They want to give him a full 5 years. Not sure but got that from a source inside the Athletic dept. Of course if he tanks from here on out they may have no choice. I figured he was gone after losing to New Mexico but sources say otherwise.

Was it just me or did I see Bo Ruud and Zack Bowman on the sideline before the tunnel walk this weekend? While watching the broadcast before the tunnel walk Bo Ruud and Zack Bowman were on the sideline with pads and everything walking through the people. I was hoping it was just something the broadcast showed from earlier or something. We all emediately thought WTH???? Then the Coach waved the players on and did not lead the team out. Our thoughts were WOW this isn't good. I was just wondering if anyone esle had seen that too.

No offense, but hiring a good recruiter is what got us into this mess we're now neck deep in now! Zook couldn't coach his great recruits up at Florida and was let go for it. In comes a good coach and wins a NC. IMO, Zook would be no better of a hire than Blazin Billy. If we're simply going to go out and hire a coach who was a flop as a HC before, then what have we gained. I'd rather take a gamble on a top assistant than go out and hire someone like Zook. Zook may be having some success at Illionois, but didn't they just get beat by Iowa Saturday? Zook is no solution. He's failed once, and he'll fail again (see BC)!

Was it just me or did I see Bo Ruud and Zack Bowman on the sideline before the tunnel walk this weekend? While watching the broadcast before the tunnel walk Bo Ruud and Zack Bowman were on the sideline with pads and everything walking through the people. I was hoping it was just something the broadcast showed from earlier or something. We all emediately thought WTH???? Then the Coach waved the players on and did not lead the team out. Our thoughts were WOW this isn't good. I was just wondering if anyone esle had seen that too.

Bo was on sidelines with the captains, not sure about Zac for coin flip,

2:15 harvey pearlman release on 1620...

What is this? They are having a release read at 2:15?

Damn I wish I was local right now.

yeah pearlman is addressing the media at 2:15 central time.

I have 1620 on the puter and they are talking about the 2:15 announcement. How when the announcement is over the sun will come out, a rainbow will appear and birds will fly over!