PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

You are a god of sourcing.

Why are they so up on Pelini? Osborne was an offensive minded coach that hired a great DC, as was Snyder. I don't think hiring him is the answer. Tressell is and offensive minded coach as is Urban Meyer, but they play great defense because of the DC and talent. I think Pelini is a BIG mistake. Would Tedford leave California? Would Leavit or Schiano leave their jobs? What about the Cincinati coach?

It's important to note, only Pederson is out. Perlman has stated that he doesn't hire or fire football coaches, that's up to the Athletic Director. He also has said that he hasn't even begun a search for an interim or a permanent AD. So, until the AD has been named, the coaching staff will remain intact.

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

According to the journalstar.com, Dan Cook is not happy and says the money stops, so apparently he didn't want change or at least didn't want Pederson fired.

Maybe I took this wrong, but someone asked Perlman a question about where the 2 million bucks was going to come from to buy Pud out, he replied something like this "I know its not coming from my paycheck"

I thought that was a piss poor response to that particular question, especially since its Perlman's damned fault that the University has to pay it.