New members within the past few days

We've had a large # of new members join over the past few days, so 1st I just wanted to apologize to you guys and our long timers about the board problems we've had recently. I can assure you it's being fixed as we speak, and the board will be better than ever before long.

So besides the board issues, Im curious to hear what you guys think of our site -- good, bad, whatever - we strongly believe in this being a member-owned site, as many will tell you it's gotten to where it is b/c of the hard work of many people - so we're always open to feedback for improving this place.

Welcome aboard, thanks for your contributions, and we hope to see you guys around on a regular basis.

Great info-actually suprisingly accurate so far. Let's just hope that it stays that way & the "out within 3 days" claims are on the nose. I'll be doing backflips down the street if so.

p.s. Don't feel to bad about getting overloaded, hell-the World Herald site did a faceplant this afternoon.

This board is by far the most organized one I've been on. All others are pretty crappy. I like that you do not have to be a "koolaid" drinker to post, as long as you can back it up. Gameday's are fun here to root for, and sometime cuss' about the action on the field. Since you're fixing the crashing problem, no complaints. I like the added chat site. I hope you'll keep it.

Its here to stay. Believe me, their are people working tirelessly to ensure that this doesn't happen anymore.

If you have been reading for a while and not joined or not posted, please...join in. With your opinion here, it only enhances the board for everyone..

Great people, great board... and only getting better with every new opinion!

Great info-actually suprisingly accurate so far. Let's just hope that it stays that way & the "out within 3 days" claims are on the nose. I'll be doing backflips down the street if so.

p.s. Don't feel to bad about getting overloaded, hell-the World Herald site did a faceplant this afternoon.

We'll then you've been lucky the last few days. Were not like Rivals where they sensor rumors. We do, but we realize that this is a message board, we try to let people have their freedom and make jackasses of themselves if they post something idiotic. :):lol:

Been around here for a little while...since August at least. Lurked on many of the Huskers boards for 4-5 years but decided that of the top 4..this is by far the best. Y'all don't discriminate by makin' me put out my hard earned cash just to give my opinion. You site organization is top notch. One thing I would ask for...the ability to post my own HTML...not the necessity...just the ability... :)

Yeah I would agree with everyone here this board is top notch. I have been reading almost everything posted for the past couple months and have just registered so I can join in the posting. And about the crashes yesterday, that was hilarious how many people there were, had 200+ people in 1 topic LOL

Anyways great board, keep up the good work, and you'll see me start posting stuff now. :D

This board is great for someone like me who is surrounded by the worst fans in all the world...suckeye fans...obnoxious no nothings. The internet and Direct TV have been my savior.

You could live in Colorado.

Anyways this board is pretty nice and a person can pick up alot of good info here

don't know how much I'll post but thanks for having me

You mean it wasn't MY fault that I seemed to be double-posting a lot lately? (And a few others, as well)?

I'm addicted to this site and it's my main source for keeping a connection with my homestate.

One thing I would like to see though, is more of the people out there listing their locations..It'd be nice to see someone from my hometown or even someone living out here in the valley to bs with.