Callahan Press Conference

huskers1

I think its a safe bet Callahan is done! He showed no interest, had no husker gear on, and just seemed ready to get the hell out of there.

No Husker gear was the first thing I noticed as he walked up. That was a statement to me. I haven't seen all of his press conferences but what head coach doesn't at least wear a team polo shirt or something. Adidas would not like that.

Hmm... sounds like he pulled a scheme out of the ol' playbook. When you are losing, concede with half the game (in his case season) left to play, make no changes, and run the clock out. Because, why try if you believe it's already over.

Hate to see anyone lose a job. I really do. But clearly changes are needed.

I think getting rid of him mid-season is better than losing every game by 30+ pts with him as coach.

But what if it means losing by 30+ points with another coach? I just don't think anyone new is going to get this team back to respectable by the end of the season, whether Watson takes over or someone from outside is brought in. I'd rather wait til the end of the season so whoever takes over can start with a fresh slate.

I think getting rid of him mid-season is better than losing every game by 30+ pts with him as coach.

But what if it means losing by 30+ points with another coach? I just don't think anyone new is going to get this team back to respectable by the end of the season, whether Watson takes over or someone from outside is brought in. I'd rather wait til the end of the season so whoever takes over can start with a fresh slate.

also it shows patience and not spur of the moment thinking and gives time to find a quality replacement......it will hurt but let cally lay in his bed til the end of the season.......also there is always a chance he resigns. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap